4x01 Lazarus Rising

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 24/6/2008, 05:14

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

L'episodio 4x01 si chiamerà Lazarus Rising.
Il cast minore è composto da: Pamela, Castiel, Waitress e Hot Chick/Kristy.
Ecco i primi sides:

SIDES FOR PAMELA

EXT. Pamela’s house- day

Bobby rings the bell.

The door opens, revealing Pamela, early 40’s. Black sleeveless “Ramones” T-shirt. Black fingernails. And VERY hot, in a Gina Gershon, kick-your-ass kind of way.

PAMELA: Bobby!

BOBBY: Pam. You’re a sight for sore eyes.

PAMELA: This the kid?

BOBBY: Yep. Pamela, Barnes, best damn psychic in the state.

PAMELA: Mmm, mmm, mmm.

Pamela looks the kid up and down, practically licks her lips.

PAMELA: Come on in.

INT. Pamela’s House

Bobby and Pamela move through the house, towards the kitchen.

BOBBY: So you hear anything?

PAMELA: I Ouija-d my way through a dozen spirits. No one knows what happened, or how.

BOBBY: So what’s next?

PAMELA: A séance, I think. See if we can see what we’re up against.

BOBBY: You’re not gonna summon the damn thing here?

PAMELA: No. I just wanna sneak a peek at it. Remote viewing. Like a crystal ball without the crystal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INT. Pamela’s House- Kitchen- Day

Pamela moves to and fro across the room, prepping it for a proper séance.

As Pamela reaches for some candles in a cabinet her shirt rises, revealing a tattoo just above her ass. It says Jesse Forever.

SAM: Who’s Jesse?

PAMELA: Well, it wasn’t forever.

SAM: His loss.

Pamela pivots. He’s cute.

PAMELA: Might be your gain.

Pamela smiles, moves to the other side of the room, off camera.

On her way for more supplies. To Bobby.

PAMELA: You’re invited too Grumpy.

~!~!~!!~!@!~!@!~!@!~!@!~!@!~!@!~!@!~!@!~!@!~!~!@

INT Pamela’s House- Kitchen- Moments later

6 lit candles in the middle of the table. They sit around it.

PAMELA: Right. Take each other’s hands. And I gotta touch something it touched.

Pamela reaches for Sam’s lap.

SAM: Whoa! Not there.

PAMELA: (grin) My mistake.

Pamlea presses her palm against his chest keeps it there. Pamela shuts her eyes. Begins slow, meditative breathing.

PAMELA: I invoke, conjure and command you. Appear unto me, before this circle. I invoke, conjure and command you. Appear unto me, before this circle

She continues this, as needed.

PAMELA: I invoke, conjure and command you. Appear unto – Azazel?

BOBBY: What?

PAMELA: It’s name is Azazel. I conjure and command you Azazel. Show me your face. I conjure and command you Azazel. Show me your face. I conjure and –

Pamela repeats, building with intensity over the racket—the table’s rocking violently.

BOBBY: We should stop.

PAMELA: I almost got it! I command you Azazel. Show me your face. Show me your face now!!

She screams in agony!

She collapses unscounscious.

BOBBY: Pam!

Weak, she stirs.

PAMELA: What happened?...What happened?

SIDES FOR CASTIEL

Shaken. Defenseless. Exposed. He crouches beside Bobby, checking his pulse. Bobby’s breathing.

CASTIEL: Your friend is alive.

GUY: (rising) Who are you?

CASTIEL Castiel.

GUY: Yeah. I figured. I mean, what are you?

CASTIEL: I’m a demon.

GUY: You burned out that poor woman’s eyes.

CASTIEL: I warned her. Not to spy on my true from. It can be… overwhelming to humans. So can my real voice. But you knew that.

GUY: The gas station and motel room? That’s you speaking? Buddy, next time? Talk quieter.

CASTIEL: That was my mistake. Certain people, special people, can perceive my true visage. I thought you’d be one of them. I was wrong.

GUY: Yeah, and what “visage” you in now? Tax accountant?

CASTIEL: This? This is a vessel.

GUY: Wait. You’re possessing some poor bastard?

CASTIEL: He wanted this.

GUY: Uh-huh. You know, might’ve been easier to show up like that the first time.

CASTIEL: Finding a human vessel durable enough to contain me—it’s not easy.

GUY: See, and I have that same problem with women. Look pal. I ain’t buying a thing you’re selling. So who are you, really?

CASTIEL: I told you.

GUY: Right. And why would someone rescue me?

CASTIEL: Good things do happen.

GUY: Not in my experience.

CASTIEL: What’s the matter? You don’t think you deserve to live?

GUY: (he touched a nerve) Why’d you do it!?

CASTIEL: Because we have work for you.

SIDES FOR KRISTY

HOTEL HALLWAY

Knocks. When the door opens, revealing…

A hot chick, wearing a flimsy, short, lingerie-like robe.

They weren’t expecting her. She’s a bit confused herself.

HOT CHICK (KRISTY): So. Where is it?

GUY: Where’s…what?

HOT CHICK (KRISTY): The pizza. That takes two guys to deliver…?

GUY: Um…I think we got the wrong room.

When Sam Winchester enters from the bathroom.

SAM: Hey, that the pizz --?

Sam charges throws him roughly against the wall! Sam winds back with a silver knife.

The hot chick screams!

~!@~!~@~!@~!@~@!~@~!@~!~@!~@!~@~!@~!@

The hot chick watches too. Weirded out and confused.

HOT CHICK: Um..are you guys, like together?

SAM: What? No. He’s my Dad.

HOT CHICK: Oh. Got it. Look, I think I should go.

SAM: Yeah. It’s probably a good idea. Sorry.

HOT CHICK: I’ll just go change in the bathroom.

GUY: You should change right here.

The Hot Chick is no shrinking violet, she rolls her eyes –

HOT CHICK: Keep dreaming, pal.

~!@~!~@!~@~!@~!~@~!@~!~@!~@!~@~!@~!~@!~@

INT. Hotel Hallway- Moments later

We’re outside in the hall, as the door opens, and the Hot Chick, now fully dressed, exits. Sam sees her out.

HOT CHICK: So…call me.

SAM: Yeah. Sure thing, Kathy.

HOT CHICK: Kristy.

SAM: Right.

She heads down the hall, Sam closes the door.

!~@~!@~!@~!~@~!~@!~@~!~@~!@~!~@~!@~!~@~!@~!~@~

Kristy. The hot chick from Sam’s room in Act 1. What’s she doing here?

KRISTY: Getting pretty slick there, Sam. Better all the time.

SAM: What took you so long?

KRISTY: Please. A small fry like that? You can send ‘em packin’ yourself by now. You don’t need me.

SAM: What the hell’s going on around here?

She moves over to one of the corpses. Inspecting the eyes. She’s not snarky at all – she’s tense. Unsettled.

KRISTY: I wish I knew.

SAM: We were thinking some high level demon attacked Bobby.

KRISTY: No way. That kind of power? The sky bleeds, the ground quakes. It’s cosmic. No demon can swing that. Not Lilith. Not anybody.

SAM: Then what can?

KRISTY: (shrugs) Nothing I’ve ever seen before.

~!@~!~@~!@~!~@~!@~~!@~!~@~!@~!~@~!~@~!@~!~@~!

Sam and Kristy sit at a table. In deep conversation.

KRISTY: So. The million dollar question. You gonna tell Bobby?

SAM: Yeah. I just gotta…figure out the right way to say it. I need some time that’s all.

KRISTY: Sam. He’s gonna find out and if it’s not from you, he’s gonna be pissed.

SAM: He’s gonna be pissed anyway.

KRISTY: Look. Maybe I should hang back for awhile.

SAM: Kristy –

KRISTY: I’m not exactly in Bobby’s fan club. But I’m not coming between you.

Valkyrie
view post Posted on 24/6/2008, 05:39

Ho letto solo il titolo e questo mi basta! ^_^ Grazie Aisha :)

Elerel
view post Posted on 24/6/2008, 09:24

uhm ancora non si capisce molto, ma pamela sembra un personaggio rilevante :P

ecco un primo riassunto

Lazarus Rising

Int. Unknown Location

A shaken, defenseless Guy crouches beside Bobby, checking his pulse. Castiel states that the guy’s friend is alive. The Guy asks just who is Castiel. Castiel answers with his name. The Guy says that he figured that, but what is Castiel.

Castiel replies that he’s a demon. Guy says that Castiel burned out the poor woman’s eyes. Castiel defends that he warned her to spy oh his true form. It can be overwhelming to humans, so can his real voice, but that our Guy knows that already.

It clicks together for our Guy and he recalls that the voice at the gas station and motel room was Castiel. He tells Castiel to talk quieter next time. Castiel somewhat apologizes saying that it was his mistake. Certain people, special people can see his true visage, and he thought that our Guy would be one of them. But he was wrong.

Guy pokes fun, asking what ‘visage’ Castiel is in now ‘cause he looks like a tax accountant. Castiel says that this look is merely a vessel. Guy states that Castiel is just possessing someone. But Castiel replies that his vessel wanted this.

Guy says that it might’ve been easier if Castiel would’ve shown up in a vessel the first time. But Castiel states that finding a human vessel durable enough to contain him isn’t easy. Guy jokes that he has that same problem with woman then says that he ain’t buying what Castiel is selling, so what is he really?

Castiel says that he already told Guy, and Guy says that right, and why would someone rescue him. Castiel returns that good things can happen and Guy says that it doesn’t in his experience. Castiel asks Guy what’s the matter, doesn’t Guy deserve to live.

He’s hit a nerve and our Guy asks why’d Castiel do it. Castiel replies that he has work for Guy.

Int. Hotel Hallway

There’s a knock on the door, and the door opens revealing a hot chic wearing a flimsy robe. She isn’t expected and the girl is a bit confused herself. She asks the two at the door where it is. And Guy returns with a clueless where’s what?

The Hot Chick points out that she’s supposed to have a pizza, and asks if it really takes two guys to deliver it. Guy stammers that he thinks he has the wrong room.

Sam Winchester enters the room, from the bathroom asking if the pizza is here. But he’s startled by what he sees at the door and charges, shoving our Guy against the wall, pulling out a silver knife. The Hot Chick screams.

Int. Motel Room – Later

The Hot Chick is watching on, totally weirded out, she asks if Sam and this guy is together, and Sam says that no, that the guy is his Dad. Hot chick excuses herself without a protest from Sam. She says that she’s just gonna change in the bathroom, and Guy says she could just change right in the room. Hot Chick rolls here eyes and tells Guy to keep dreaming.

Int. Hotel Hallway – Moments Later.

Hot Chick is leaving the hotel room, Sam seeing her out. She tells Sam to call her, and Sam says sure thing, Kathy. The Hot Chick corrects him. Her name is Kristy. She heads down the hall, and Sam closes the door.

Random Scene - - -

It’s Kristy the hot chic from Sam’s room. But she shouldn’t be here. She congratulates Sam on how slick he’s getting, how much he’s improving. Sam asks what took her so long, and Kristy says that a small fry like that, Sam should send ‘em packing’ himself by now, not relying on her.

Sam asks what the hell is going on and Kristy moves over to one of the corpses, inspecting the eyes. She’s tense and unsettled at what’s before her. Kristy says that she wishes she knew, and Sam replies that they were thinking some high level demon attacked Bobby. Kristy says there’s no way. This kind of power makes the sky bleed and the ground quake. No demon can pull something off like that, not even Lilith.

Sam asks then what can. Kristy says its nothing she’s ever seen before.

Random Scene

Sam and Kristy sit at a table, deep in conversation. Kristy asks if Sam’s gonna tell Bobby. Sam says he plans to just got to figure out the right way to say it. He just needs some time. Kristy points out that Bobby’s gonna find out, and if its not from Sam then Bobby’s gonna be really pissed.

Sam returns that Bobby’s going to be pissed anyway, and Kristy says that maybe she should hang around for a bit more. Sam protests, but Kristy says that she may not be in Bobby’s fan club, but she’s not coming between him and Sam either.

Ext. Pamela’s House – Day

Bobby rings the bell and the door opens revealing Pamela, early 40s, sporting a Ramone’s T-shirt. Pamela’s excited to see Bobby and Bobby says that Pamela’s a sight for sore eyes. She asks Bobby if this is the kid.

Bobby says yep and then states that Pamela Barnes is the best damn psychic in the state. Pamela looks the kid up and down and tells the two to come on in.

Int. Pamela’s House—Moments Later

Bobby and Pamela move around the house, toward the kitchen. Bobby asks if Pamela’s heard anything. Pamela says she Ouija-d her way through a ton of spirits, and no one knows what happened or how. Bobby ask what’s the next step, and Pamela suggest a séance ‘cause maybe they can see what they’re up against.

Bobby asks if Pamela’s gonna summon the thing here. Pamela says no, she just wants a sneak peek.

Int. Pamela’s House – Kitchen – Day

Pamela moves to and fro across the room, preparing it for the séance. As Pamela goes to reach for some candles, her shirt lifts revealing a tattoo just about her butt. It says Jesse Forever.

Sam asks who Jesse is and Pamela says it wasn’t forever. Sam says it was Jesse’s loss. Pamela retorts that it might be Sam’s gain. On her way to get more supplies, Pamela looks toward Bobby and says that he’s invited too.

Int. Pamela’s House – Kitchen – Moments Later

Everyone’s around the table, candles lit, ready for the séance. Pamela tells everyone to take each other’s hand, and she’s got to touch something it touched. She reaches for Sam’s lap and Sam stops her. Pamela grins mischievously and says its her mistake.

Pamela presses her palm against Sam’s chest and shuts her eyes, beginning her chant to conjure. She keeps going but stops and in question, says the name Azazel?

Bobby asks her what she’s seeing and Pamela says that it’s name is Azazel. And then picks up the chant, saying that she commands Azazel to show it’s face.

Pamela keeps repeating, a racket begins, the table is even shaking under the force of it all. Bobby warns that they should stop. Pamela says that she’s almost got it and commands Azazel to show it’s face now.

Pamela lets loose an agonized scream and collapses. Bobby panics calling out to Pamela, and she stirs weakly, asking what happened?

Fenice158
view post Posted on 24/6/2008, 10:18

Che cos'è che Sam deve dire a Bobby? :unsure:

Che ha sangue demoniaco?

O sta architettando qualcos'altro?

Ma soprattutto... come ci arrivo a settembre così???????? :P

view post Posted on 24/6/2008, 10:33

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

CITAZIONE (Valkyrie @ 24/6/2008, 06:39)

Prego, Valkyrie. ^_^
La trama sembra interessante come il personaggio di Pamela. :P

Valkyrie
view post Posted on 24/6/2008, 22:29

Ho visto che secondo alcuni fans il "guy" che parla con Castiel sarebbe Dean, in effetti il sarcasmo sembra proprio il suo, questi fans sono convinti che gli autori, sapendo che i sides vengono divulgati hanno preferito scrivere "guy" anziché Dean per non anticipare troppo i contenuti della Season première.

I conti tornano, se si considera anche il titolo! ;)

Io ho fatto qualche ricerca e ho scoperto che, secondo l' Heptameron di Pietro Abano, Castiel è il nome di un angelo, per la precisione uno degli angeli che presiedono alla giornata del Giovedì ed è quindi legato al pianeta Giove.

Fino ad ora, non ho trovato nessuna fonte che confermi che Castiel sia un demone. :o:

Sì sì, Pamela sembra interessante, che ridere quando ho letto dove ha messo "per sbaglio" la mano e la reazione di Sam! :hihi:

Edit: riflettevo sulle parole di Castiel, quando afferma che se gli uomini vedono la sua vera forma possono subire gravi conseguenze, come la donna alla quale sono bruciati gli occhi, questa potrebbere essere un'altro indizio della natura angelica di Castiel, perché la loro vera forma sarebbe così luninosa da accecare (o almeno questo è quello che succede nel fumetto Dampyr, dove c'è un personaggio di nome Caleb che è un angelo "in disguise" :D ).

view post Posted on 25/6/2008, 06:59

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ecco alcune caratteristiche di due personaggi che compariranno in questo episodio e che dovrebbero comparire anche in altre puntate della quarta stagione:

Kristy:
E' una ragazza sui 20 anni, sexy, dal bel caratterino, esperta in quello che fa e che sa adattarsi a qualsiasi situazione. Dovrebbe essere presente nell'arco di 5 episodi.

Castiel:
E' un uomo di circa 30-40 anni, carismatico, calmo e molto abile ad ottenere l'attenzione delle persone. Dovrebbe essere anch'egli un personaggio ricorrente della stagione.

Kalimatar
view post Posted on 25/6/2008, 09:47

CITAZIONE (Valkyrie @ 24/6/2008, 06:39)

Non posso che confermare... :-) , non sono un amante degli spoilers ma la tentazione di sapere qualcosina sulla 4^ serie è stata troppo forte.

Mi auguro che le caratteristiche principali del telefilm vengano mantenute e che ci siano molte sorprese e molte belle puntate come per la seconda serie. Personalmente la terza mi ha lasciato troppo col fiato sospeso e con tantissime domande :ahh: .... attendo con ansia settembre :caldo:

susy4ever
view post Posted on 25/6/2008, 19:27

Ne ho letto solo una parte...
E non so come ci arrivo a settembreee!

Elerel
view post Posted on 3/7/2008, 09:42

ecco cosa ho trovato

The title of Supernatural’s season-four premiere is “Lazarus Rising,” and according to my bible, Lazarus is that guy Jesus raised from the dead. Methinks this one’s about Dean coming back from hell.

ma sono solo supposizioni

view post Posted on 6/7/2008, 05:51

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ecco un articolo di TV Guide sul personaggio di Pamela che apparirà in questa puntata:

Traci Dinwiddie Takes Psychic Role in Supernatural Season 4 Opener

Traci Dinwiddie, a vivacious thirty-five year old brunette, has been cast in the guest starring role of ‘Pamela Barnes’ in the season four opener of the hit CW/ Warner Bros series Supernatural, which stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles as Sam and Dean Winchester: two brothers who have been raised in the ‘family business’ of saving people by driving around a black ‘67 Chevy Impala with a trunk load of weapons hunting down supernatural creatures, demons and monster.

In the episode titled Lazarus Rising which began filming on July 2nd and will air on the CW Network on September 4th, the beautiful and exotic looking Dinwiddie plays Pamela Barnes, who is described in the casting sides as being ‘kick*** hot looking in a Gina Gershon kind of way’.

Pamela also just happens to be, in the words of the Winchester brother’s good friend Bobby Singer (played by Jim Beaver), ‘the best damn psychic in the state’. Pamela has been contacted by her old friend Bobby to help he and Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) track down demons and to possibly learn more about the fate of Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) who was last seen in the Supernatural season 3 finale ‘No Rest for the Wicked’ hanging by hooks pierced through his flesh after being dragged into hell by demonic hounds sent to fetch his soul in consummation of deal he had made to trade his soul for the life of his brother.

Traci Dinwiddie, who describes her own spirit as ‘fiercely creative’, brings a wealth of talent and experience with her to her guest stint on Supernatural as psychic Pamela Barnes.

Dinwiddie has made guest appearances on such noted series as 'Dawson’s Creek', 'One Tree Hill', Taken Away and 'Target Earth'. She has appeared in numerous big screen movies such as ‘Mr. Brooks’, 'The Notebook' and having lead roles in ‘End of the Spear’ and the just completed ‘Three Words and A Star’. Dinwiddie is also a very familiar voice to anyone who follows Anime, having done the American voice over work for such Anime films as 'Voogie’s Angel', 'Earthian' and has just completed work on ‘The Diamond of Jeru’.

Dinwiddie is also an accomplished stage actor as well having had the lead in such productions as ‘Always..Patsy Cline’, ‘A, My ‘Name is Alice’ and ‘Psycho Beach Party’.

Supernatural is currently in reruns of season three on the CW Network on Thursday nights at 9PM EST.

Supernatural season 4 premieres on the CW Network on Thursday September 4th at 9PM EST with the season opener, ‘Lazarus Rising’.

FONTE

Pamela sarà interpretada da Traci Dinwiddie.

Shinji-ito
view post Posted on 6/7/2008, 08:22

mmmm bene bene, quindi sam non si è arreso a trovare suo fratello...
non capisco solo una cosa: nella sezione spoiler generali quarta serie tvguide dice che supernatural inizierà il 18 settembre mentre qui dice che inizierà il 4.... :huh:

view post Posted on 20/7/2008, 17:49

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Spoiler:

Quattro mesi dopo gli eventi del finale della scorsa stagione, Bobby presenta Sam a Pamela, una sensitiva che riesce quasi ad evocare Azazel (lo YED). Dopo, Bobby è attaccato. Sam incontra una vecchia amica, Kristy, per la prima volta. I due discutono dell'esitazione di Sam nel condividere le notizie con Bobby. Intanto, Castiel affronta delle questioni dure a causa di qualcuno che egli ha preteso che fosse liberato.

view post Posted on 21/7/2008, 05:01

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

E' ufficialmente confermato:

High-octane action and suspense return on Thursday, September 18 with the season premieres of two of The CW's most-watched scripted series on one of television's most competitive nights, SMALLVILLE (8:00-9:00 p.m.) and SUPERNATURAL (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET).

FONTE

view post Posted on 22/7/2008, 05:00

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Il personaggio della cameriera Kristy sarà interpretato da Genevieve Cortese che dovrebbbe avere anche un coinvolgimento romantico con Sam. Questa è la news e cliccate sulla fonte per vedere una sua foto:

Exclusive: Supernatural Catches Wildfire Beauty
Hmm, maybe losing one's sibling to the eternal fires of Hades ain't the absolute worst thing in the world? I mean, just look at the sympathy cuddling! Wildfire spitfire Genevieve Cortese has been cast on the CW's Supernatural in the role of Kristy, a small-town waitress who gets romantically involved with Jared Padalecki's Sam sometime after the brooder's brother Dean's death.

Thus far, Cortese is slated to at least appear in the Season 4 premiere, airing Sept. 18. — Matt Mitovich

FONTE

67 replies since 24/6/2008, 05:14   1295 views