Sam's horoscope, "Tema natale"

« Older   Newer »
Valkyrie
view post Posted on 25/5/2008, 20:09

Un utente ha scritto questo interessantissimo articolo sul tema natale di Sam: QUI la pagina originale

Il tema natale è una "mappa celeste" che mostra la posizione dei pianeti all'interno delle 12 case dello zodiaco al momento della nascita di una persona: la posizione del Sole determina quello il segno zodiacale, ma nel tema natale si prendono in considerazione anche le posizioni della Luna, di Nettuno, Marte ecc. e le reciproche posizioni fra di loro (congiunzione, opposizione, sestile...) questo, sempre secondo le credenze dell'Astrologia, permette di ottenere informazioni molto più accurate di quelle che si trovano negli oroscopi pubblicati comunemente sui giornali (che si basano solo sulla posizione del Sole).

Inoltre l'autore della pagina che ho messo nel link, ha aggiunto queste altre interessanti informazioni:

Does anybody know what time Sam Winchester was born? I mean, was it mentioned?

I know that he was born May,2nd,1983, Lawrence, Kansas.

But was it morning, evening or what?

I've just noticed that May, 2nd is the third day after April 30, that is Walpurgis Night - commonly associated with Satanic rituals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walpurgis_Night

Since show usually follows Christian mythology if some ritual was performed before Sam's birth then we can explain why he was resurrected by Dean through the Deal with Lilith.

I guess, I do not need to explain how resurrection and third day are connected. :-)

It is funny that deliberately or not, but Sam Winchester's horoscope has two of the three stars commonly associated with Evil by some astrologers - Algol and Antares. :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algol

Devil Star 25.55 Taurus (in conjunction (within 30min orb) with Mercury 25.3 Taurus and Chiron 26.3 Taurus at time of birth)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antares

Fallen Angel Star 9.31 Sag (in conjunction (within 30min orb) with Jupiter 9.00 Sag at time of birth)

The third most evil star in the whole sky is Aldebaran. There is no visible conjunction so far, but with correct time of birth may be there is.

I mean, nice coincidence. :-) Kripke rules. :-)

Guess what, freakishness does not end with this.

Negative, even evil horoscope does not guarantee that person will become villain.

If someone wants to ensure that - something evil must be performed. Sam's mother was killed after 6 months. Why 6 month? Why November the 2nd?

Usually (quite often) Sun comes on the 2nd of November through 12-13 Scorpio and on the 2nd of May through 12-13 Taurus.

This Line is sometimes referred as line or portal of Heaven and Hell. Where 12.0-13.0 Scorpio is Heaven, Golden Point of tropical Zodiac and 12-13 Taurus - opposite point, basically Hell. So Sam was born "in Hell" so to speak. :-)

12-13 Scorpio is Golden Section or Golden Mean of Zodiac. Also it is one of the points of the Pentagram, if we project (royal or king degrees) it on Zodiac.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagram

So, demon killed Sam's mom to prevent Sam from becoming good. Now, when human sacrifice (Dean in Hell) was made to resurrect him - Sam's fate is quite obvious. :-(

Well, if we continue to explore Sam's fate... there are some clues left.

There were 3 human sacrifices performed. Last one was performed willingly.

First was performed in 6 months after his birth. Second was performed when he started the whole hunting business with Dean. And third human sacrifice was performed by Dean when Sam has died and thus was resurrected.

What's interesting about that? Method and number, of course.

His mother and girlfriend were raised to the ceiling (UP!) and then fire... When his girlfriend was killed, blood was dripping (DOWN!) from her lifted body on Sam.

As above, so below - is one of the most known esoteric principles.

In weird way this performance copies Sam's Horoscope (that I described earlier), line or portal of Heaven and Hell, Scorpio and Taurus. So, that ritual was well calculated.

When his girlfriend was killed I thought that probably some demon was romantically involved with Sam and thus jealous and this was the reason for murder. But now it seems that it is not an issue.

I think when Lilith tried to kill Sam, she somehow activated his powers. And he will probably will be able to resurrect Dean himself. But it is possible that this was Lilith's plan after all. Somebody was killing people who knew Sam. His whole family is dead now. Lilith or some other powerful demon might be behind it.

I do not think that it was Lucifer. Because either Sam is incarnation of Lucifer or Lucifer is evil god beyond comprehension. So, that's pretty much places him out of the picture.

As you all remember Sam died and was resurrected last year, when he was 24 years old. 24 years = 3 * 8 years

How number 3 is important I explained earlier:
1. Sam was born on the third day after 30 April, when satanic rituals usually are performed.
2. There were 3 human sacrifices performed.
3. Sam's mother was killed on the third day after 31 October - same story.

Number 8 is important cause in astrology 8 year cycle is commonly associated with Venus, in fact Venus and MoonSun form special pattern every 8 years.

How Venus is important? Second name of Venus is Morning Star, Lucifer, Light Bringer, Light Bearer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus#Historic_understanding

Also, here is text for your personal judgement.

Venus traces a pentagon shape in the sky over ten meetings with the Sun; it does this by moving, between each 'inferior' conjunction, exactly 1.6 times around the zodiac, and the time it takes to do this, 584 days, is its synodic period. The pentagon shape is traced around the zodiac in five such synodic periods, which is 7.993 years or 8 years to a fraction of a day. Venus returns to the same portion of the zodiac after ten solar conjunctions, over a period of exactly 8 years.

Venus, the Rose & the Heart by Nick Kollerstom
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/venusrose.html

Or more astronomically speaking

The Mesopotamians were well aware of the cycles of the heavens. Venus (the Star of Ishtar) was symbolized by an eight-pointed star. It turns out there is a reason for the number eight. Venus experiences a cycle of approximately eight years. Venus is located at the same location with respect to the "fixed" stars every eight years. In this time, it has switched back and forth between morning and evening star five times.

P.S. Algol and Antares are two of those "fixed" stars

Astronomy Exercises
http://www.physics.pdx.edu/~d4eb/astronomy/index.html

So, if my posts give you creeps, I'll shut up. Should I continue this exploration?

Autore: AlexanderR80

view post Posted on 26/5/2008, 12:07

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Wow! E' molto interessante! Valkyrie, grazie per averlo postato! :occhioni:

Fenice158
view post Posted on 26/5/2008, 12:36

Affascinante questa analisi! :o: Grazie Valkyrie!

Valkyrie
view post Posted on 27/5/2008, 06:00

Sono contenta che l'abbiate trovato interessante! :)
Io sono rimasta piacevolmente impressionata ^_^

Solo 2 punti non mi convincono:
1- quando Alexander scrive di Dean in rapporto a Sam come il tentarore o seduttore, colui che indurrebbe Sam a scegliere "il lato oscuro", trovo che non sia calzante, perché abbiamo visto che Dean fa di tutto per evitare che Sam possa anche solo rischiare di cedere ai propri poteri o al male

SPOILER (click to view)
anche a costo di rimetterci la vita, come è successo in NRFTW :(
. Sicuramente Dean è il punto debole di Sam, che potrebbe essere indotto ad usare qualsiasi mezzo per salvare il fratello, ma gli aggettivi "tentatore" e "seduttore" per me portano con sé una implicazione di volontarietà, che Dean sicuramente non ha e non ha mai mostrato;
2- l'altro punto che mi lascia perplessa è quello in cui l'autore dice che Sam è dipendente dalle figure familiari, anche questo non calza, perché sappiamo che Sam è quello che ha cercato di staccarsi da John, dalla "caccia" e da tutto quello che il business di famiglia rappresantava, anche se poi è tornato sui suoi passi.

Ad ogni modo queste restano sbavature in quella che è una teoria molto ben sviluppata.

3 replies since 25/5/2008, 20:09   321 views