3x16 No Rest For The Wicked, Season finale

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/4/2008, 06:17

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Per ora, si sa soltanto il titolo dell'ultimo episodio di questa stagione che è Hell And Back: è già tutto un programma...

view post Posted on 3/4/2008, 08:16

Group:

Sì infatti...Già il titolo mi fa prendere male...:( Ho capito che è meglio se preparo i fazzoletti...

Web Contacts  Top
Elerel
view post Posted on 3/4/2008, 09:12

beh già dal titolo pare che dean andrà all'inferno e tornerà nello stesso episodio...

sono curiosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

non ricordo se qualcuno aveva postato queste news, le riporto comunque

"The season finale takes place on the very last day before his card gets pulled by the demon," Gamble said. "It's a fight to the finish. Several of the players that we've been watching deal with this over the course of the season will be in the episode. We said we weren't going to make it easy for them, and we've made it pretty difficult, bordering upon impossible." Will Dean survive and elude hell's clutches? "For all you know, in the fourth season it's going to be Sam with a flashlight in haunted houses with a special cell phone that calls hell," Gamble said with tongue in cheek. "Everyone has a theory. Everyone will find out soon enough. They just have to wait a few more months."

vedremo cosa succederà

Fenice158
view post Posted on 3/4/2008, 11:05

non vedo l'ora!!!! :occhioni:

Shinji-ito
view post Posted on 3/4/2008, 14:58

il titolo in italiano sarebbe "inferno e ritorno"? vuol dire che dean va all'inferno e poi ritorna?mah io spero proprio! il 15 maggio è ancora lontano...sigh sigh

view post Posted on 4/4/2008, 17:36

Group:

Dicono che succederà tutto in quest'ultima puntata...Oddio mi piglia male!!! Già mi viene il magone...:(

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 5/4/2008, 06:33

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ecco i personaggi secondari che appariranno in questo episodio:
Mailman
Grandpa McCormick
Demon Neighbor
Bonnie McCormick
Patrolman
Jimmy McCormick
Mr. Weprin
Zoey

E' stato cambiato il titolo di questo episodio che, ora, si chiamerà No Rest For The Wicked.

Edited by Aisha81 - 5/4/2008, 13:39

Elerel
view post Posted on 5/4/2008, 07:29

hell and back mi piaceva di più come titolo... forse però era troppo esplicito :D

view post Posted on 5/4/2008, 10:02

Group:

Pure a me piaceva di più quello di prima...Uffa bisogna aspettare fino a Meggio...:( E chi ci arriva??? Già mi viene male...:( Speravo di rivedere Bobby in questo episodio...

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 8/4/2008, 05:27

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ecco i sides di questo episodio: da quanto si è appreso, il titolo è stato nuovamente cambiato in No Quarter! :P

Dean: Where’s Lilith’s on shore leave?

Sam: I guess so.

Dean: Tell me something. What the hell’s a demon do for fun?

EXT. SUBURBAN STREET- MORNING

This street is apple pie and ice cream. Baseball and hot dogs. Ozzie and Harriet.

NEW HARMONY, INDIANA

Grandpa McCormick tugs some mail from the unbearable cutesy, arts-and-crafts mailbox. Heads up the drive---

Mr. Weprin the next door neighbor, is just heading out to his Volvo, briefcase in hand.

Mr. Weprin: Heya, Pat.

Grandpa: Tom.

Mr. Weprin: How’s that grandfather of yours?

Grandpa: Home sick, poor thing. Darn bug that’s goin’ around.

Mr. Weprin: Ah, too bad. Well give her a bug ole’ hug from me and Judy.

Grandpa gives Mr. Weprin a hearty handshake.

Grandpa: You bet. Take ‘er easy, Tom.

Mr. Weprin: You too, Pat.

Grandpa heads for the house. Leaving Mr. Weprin. Who feels something in his palm. Looks down.

There’s a small, torn, wadded up scrap of paper.
Curious, Mr. Weprin sets down the briefcase, unwraps the paper. Scrawled, hasty and shaky, across it: HELP US.
Mr. Weprin looks up at Grandpa. But Grandpa’s already closing the front door behind him. No eye contact.
Mr. Weprin reacts, bewildered. What the hell??
INT. MCCORMICK HOUSE- FRONT HALL- CONTINUOUS
Grandpa locks the door. Then bolts it. Then chains it. His aw-shucks façade immediately melts away… revealing tension, fear.
He turns into the hallway. Stepping over the face-down corpse of a matronly woman in her 60’s. In a sticky puddle of week-old blood. Flies buzz. Grandpa barely even notices her anymore. He continues into—
INT. MCCORMICK HOUSE- KITCHEN- CONTINUOUS
Where Grandpa joins Bonnie and Jimmy McCormick, mid 30’s. Jimmy
peers out from behind closed drapes. Bonnie is putting the finishing touches on a birthday cake…but oddly, she’s piping on an obscene mountain of frosting. They’d be a classic suburban couple… except for the strained terror on their faces. Their nerves stretched taut to breaking.
Grandpa Where is she?
Bonnie: Upstairs. Playing with Freckles.
Bonnie says this with dread. Jimmy shakes his head, eyes on the floor. As if “playing with Freckles” is too horrible to contemplate.
Grandpa steps to them. Speaks in an urgent whisper—
Grandpa: We just sit here, we’re dead.
Jimmy: (scared whisper) She’ll hear you!
Grandpa: We gotta do something. It’s her or us.
Bonnie: It’s my baby girl.
Grandpa: It isn’t your baby anymore. I’m telling you. There’s something inside her. Something else.
Jimmy: (hissing) Shut your mouth, she’s coming!
Jimmy heard the pitter-patter down the steps. And sure enough, into the kitchen bounds Zoey, 10. She wears a pretty, frilly party dress. Except the front of it is fairly slicked with blood.
Zoey: What were you guys talking about?
Grandpa: Just how much we love you.
Bonnie: What… what happened to your dress?
Zoey: Oh. Freckles was mean to me.
The adults exchange horrified looks. But they’re on eggshells. Don’t anger the girl. Bonnie forces a wan smile.
Bonnie: That’s. That’s nice dear.
Zoey: Daddy. Will you push me on the sing?
Jimmy: Sure, honey. But don’t you wanna change first? You don’t want the neighbors to see… all that blood.
Zoey: (brightens) You’re so smart, Daddy! I love you.
Zoey hugs Jimmy tight. Bloodying his clothes. Jimmy want sto recoil, wants to scream and run, but he has no choice. He lightly returns Zoey’s embrace.
Jimmy: I love you ,too. (venturing) Hey, sweetie? Do you think...maybe after awhile… you think maybe you could… let us go?
Now Zoey pulls away. Looks up at Jimmy. Not angry, not hurt. Just a cool, calm, even stare that would curdle milk.
Zoey: Why?
Jimmy: I, uh, I mean, I dunno…
Everyone tenses.
Zoey: Don’t you wanna be here? Don’t you love me
If this wasn’t a wholesome family show, Jimmy would be pissing his pants with fear about now.
Jimmy: …sure I do.
Bonnie: We all do honey! We all love you so much!
Zoey still levels that even gaze at Jimmy. But now here pupils roll back, revealing ivory white eyes. As if you hadn’t guessed already, this isn’t Zoey at all. It’s Lilith.
Zoey: Don’t be mean to me Daddy. Like Freckles. Or what’s-her-name, that mean old babysitter.
Jimmy:…I’m sorry…
Lilith/Zoey’s eyes roll back to normal. She immediately brightens, a bubbly little girl again.
Zoey: That’s okay, silly! Now let’s go play!
(pages skip)
Bobby: Damn right it will. Lilith’s probably got demons stashed all over town. We can’t let any of ‘em sound the alarm. If she knows we’re here, we’re dead before we started-
Everyone takes this in. Then Dean claps his hands together—
Dean: Well, on that cheery note… lets bet the shindig, shall we?
Dean climbs into the Impala. Shuts the door. Sam does the same. Off this—

INT. MCCORMICK HOUSE- DINING ROOM/LIVING ROOM- NIGHT
The Table is covered with pie cake, cookies, bowls of colorful M&M’s, Skittles. Willy Wonka’s dinner table.
Grandpa and Jimmy sit at the table. In hell, beneath their plastic smiles. As Bonnie places the obscenely over-frosted cake infront of Zoey. It’s got 10 lit candles.
Bonnie: Happy birthday, sweetie.
Jimmy & Grandpa: Happy birthday!
Zoey: (claps with glee) It’s my birthday every day!
Zoey blows out the candles. Bonnie takes the cake, begins slicing it. Jimmy gives a weary fake smile—
Jimmy: Mmm. Cake. Again. Good.
Zoey: (begins casual) Hey, Grandpa. Can I ask you something?
Grandpa: Sure, jelly bean. Anything
Zoey: Why’d you try to go to Mr. Weprin for help?
Everyone tenses. Horror. Bonnie stops slicing.
Grandpa: (stammering) I didn’t…I don’t know what..
No anger from Zoey. Just simply, plainly, calmly—
Zoey: You don’t love me.
Grandpa: …I do…
Zoey: No, you don’t. You’re a mean old man.
Grandpa’s desperate by now. No more act. He shoots a wild look to Bonnie, who’s holding that big sharp knife—
Grandpa: Don something! Help me! Please!
Zoey: I don’t like you anymore.
Zoey makes a casual twist of her hand. As if screwing in an invisible light bulb. And Grandpa’s head jerks to the side (just actor action). But we hear a terrible, crunching neck snap! Grandpa’s head plops forward, squishing into the slice of cherry pie on his plate. Eyes glassy. Dead.
Bonnie’s hand covers her mouth, biting back a howling scream—
Zoey: Nobody scream, okay? Screaming makes me mad.
Bonnie and Jimmy nod. With difficulty, they paint on smiles. Trying not to look at the fresh corpse. Bonnie takes that sharp knife—and returns to cake slicing—
Zoey: Mommy? Can I have ice cream with mine?
EXT. FOR SALE HOUSE- NIGHT- TO ESTABLISH
A dark, empty house. A “FOR SALE” sign prominent in the F.G.
(pages skip)
Just as Dean continues on…the POV emerges…coming up right behind him!
Angle on Dean. He senses it—pivots—grabbing… Jimmy! Who’s scared out of his wits for a million reasons. Sam and Ruby turn to watch, as Dean cups the man’s mouth.
Dean: Shh. We’re here to help. Now I’m gonna move my hand, we’re gonna talk nice and quiet, okay?
Jimmy nods…Dean pulls back his hand…they all whisper—
Sam: Where’s your daughter?
Jimmy: (broken) It’s not… not her anymore…
Sam: Where is she?
Jimmy: Upstairs. Her bedroom.
Dean: You’re gonna get your *** to the basement. Salt the door behind you. You understand?
Jimmy: Not without my wife.
Dean: Now.
Jimmy: (tiny bit louder) No, not—
Without hesitation, Dean cracks the guy in the chin—he slumps forward, a sack of potatoes, out cold. Dean rolls his eyes at Sam “what a day,” begins dragging Jimmy toward an O.S. hallway that presumable leads to the basement. Sam and Ruby continue on. Up the stairway—
INT. MCCORMICK HOUSE- UPSTARIS HALLWAY- NIGHT
Sam and Ruby ascend the steps. The upstairs hall is lined with several doors.

Edited by Aisha81 - 8/4/2008, 11:17

Elerel
view post Posted on 8/4/2008, 09:11

ed ecco il riassunto di alcune scene :D

No Quarter

Random Scene

Dean asks Sam if Lilith’s taken off shore leave or something. Sam says its possible and Dean tells his brother to let him in something ‘cause seriously what do demons do for fun.

Ext. Suburban Street—Morning

The location is New Harmony, Indiana. And the neighbor hood fits the town name. It’s like a rerun of Ozzie and Harriet complete with pie a la mode. Grandpa McCormick pulls some mail from the uber-cute arts and crafts mailbox and heads up the drive. His next door neighbor, Mr. Werpin greets Grandpa as he heads to his Volvo, briefcase in hand.

Grandpa greets his neighbor and Mr. Weprin asks how Grandpa’s granddaughter is doing. Grandpa replies that she’s caught that bug going around and is home sick. Mr. Werpin says that’s too bad and tells Grandpa to give the little girl a hug from him. Grandpa says it’s a sure thing and tells Mr. Weprin to take it easy, shaking the man’s hand.

Grandpa heads for the house, leaving Mr. Weprin. Mr. Weprin realizes that Grandpa has left a small waded piece of paper in his hand. Mr. Weprin sets down his briefcase and unwraps the paper. A hasty scrawl marks the page reading—HELP US.

Mr. Weprin looks up at Grandpa, but Grandpa is already closing the front door. Mr. Weprin has a serious what the hell moment.

Int. McCormick House—Front Hall—Continuous

Grandpa locks the door and bolts it, then chains it. His calm, easygoing demeanor melts away revealing the underlying tension and fear. He turns into the hallway, stepping over the face-down corpse of a 60-ish woman laying in a sticky puddle of old blood. Flies buzz, but Grandpa doesn’t really notice and he keeps walking toward the kitchen.

Int. McCormick House—Kitchen—Continuous

Grandpa joins Bonnie and Jimmy McCormick, mid-30s. Jimmy is peering out from behind closed drapes while Bonnie puts the finishing touches on a birthday cake, oddly piling on the frosting. If it weren’t for the straining terror radiating through the kitchen, the two would be a classic couple.

Grandpa asks where his granddaughter is, and Bonne says that she’s upstairs playing with Freckles. Bonnie says it like she’s scared and Jimmy just shakes his head. It’s like “Playing with freckles” is a horror of itself.

Grandpa steps up to the couple, speaking in an urgent whisper. He tells them that if they just sit there, they are dead. Jimmy shushes the man saying that she’ll hear them. Grandpa argues that they have to do something, because its her or them. Bonnie chimes in saying that its her baby girl.

Grandpa tells Bonnie that it isn’t her baby anymore ‘cause there’s something inside her, something else. Jimmy hisses for the old man to shut his pie hole cause she’s coming.

There’s a pitter-patter of feet on the stairs and sure enough Zoey, 10, enters the kitchen. She’s wearing a frilly party dress, except the front of it is slicked with blood. Zoey asks what they are talking about and Grandpa replies its just how much they love her.

Bonnie asks Zoey what happened to her dress and Zoey replies that Freckles was mean to her. The adults exchange horrified looks but force smiles cause they don’t want to anger Zoey. Bonnie says that’s nice, and Zoey asks if her Dad will push her on the swing.

Jimmy says sure, he will, but asks if his daughter wants to change first cause we don’t want the neighbors seeing all that blood. Zoey brightens at the suggestion telling her daddy how smart he is and that she loves him. Zoey gives Jimmy a tight hug, bloodying his clothes. Jimmy lightly, cautiously, returns the embrace saying the he loves her too.

He pauses for a second then asks if maybe after awhile maybe Zoey could let them go. Zoey pulls away and looks at Jimmy, giving him the calmest, even stare that could totally make a person cringe. She asks why, and Jimmy says he doesn’t know.

Everyone tenses and Zoey says she thought all of them wanted to be there, don’t they all love her? Jimmy’s about to piss his pants when he says that sure he does. Bonnie chimes in saying that they all love Zoey.

Zoey levels a gaze back at Jimmy but now her eyes are ivory white. So, yeah, this Zoey is totally Lilith. Zoey tells Jimmy not to mean to her, like Freckles is, or that mean old babysitter. Jimmy apologizes and Zoey’s eyes rolls back to normal. She immediately returns to a bubbly little girl.

Zoey tells her dad that its okay, and its time to go play.

Random Scene:

Bobby tells the boys that Lilith’s probably got demons stashed all over town so they can’t let any of ‘em sound the alarm. If she finds out they are there, they will all be dead before they can even get started. There’s a pause while everyone takes the info in, the Dean claps his hands together and says that on that cheery note they should really hit the shindig now.

Dean climbs into the Impala and shuts the door. Sam follows right behind him.

Int. McCormick House—Dining Room/Living Area—Night

The table is covered with all kinds of dessert and candy. Grandpa and Jimmy are sitting at the table, totally in hell but fixing plastic smiles on their faces. Bonnie places the obscenely icing drowned cake in front of Zoey. Its got ten lit candles.

Bonnie tells Zoey happy birthday and everyone echoes it. Zoey’s totally into it, blowing out the candles. Bonnie takes the cake, begins cutting it. Jimmy gives a weary smile as he says yeah, they get cake, again.

Zoey gets her grandpa’s attention and asks if she can ask him something. Grandpa says anything and Zoey inquires as to why Grandpa went to Mr. Weprin for help.

Everybody tenses, and Bonnie stops slicing. Grandpa is totally thrown and stammers out that he didn’t know. Zoey’s not visibly angry, instead she’s eerily calm as she declares that Grandpa doesn’t love her. Grandpa argues that he does, but Zoey says no, he doesn’t and calls him a mean old man.

Grandpa’s desperate now, and he shoots a wild look to Bonnie telling her to do something and help him. Zoey says she doesn’t like Grandpa anymore and makes a casual twist of her hand. Grandpa’s head jerks to the side and we hear the crack of his neck breaking.

Bonnie’s hand covers her mouth, barely hiding a howling scream. Zoey reminds them not to scream cause screaming makes her mad. Bonnie and Jimmy both nod, and struggle to manage a weak smile avoiding looking at the fresh corpse of Grandpa. Bonnie returns to slicing the cake and Zoey asks if she can have ice cream with her piece.

Random Scene:

Dean sense someone behind him and pivots, grabbing Jimmy who’s totally scared out of his wits. Sam and Ruby watch as Dean cups the man’s mouth. He shushes Jimmy and says that they are here to help, and so he’s gonna let Jimmy go so they can have a nice quiet talk. Jimmy nods and Dean releases him. They all whisper.

Sam asks where Zoey is and Jimmy is utterly broken as he tells them that it isn’t her daughter anymore. Sam repeats the question and Jimmy replies that Zoey is in her room. Dean tells Jimmy to get his ass to the basement and salt the door behind him. Jimmy argues saying that he’s not going without his wife and when he continues to argue Dean cracks the guy in the chin. Jimmy slumps down, out cold.

Dean rolls his eyes at Sam as if to say what a damn day and drags Jimmy toward the hallway leading to the basement. Sam and Ruby continue to the stairway.

view post Posted on 8/4/2008, 12:46

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Wow, si preannuncia una season finale da urlo! :vento:
Elerel, grazie per il sunto dell'episodio! ;)

view post Posted on 8/4/2008, 15:54

Group:

Non ci ho capito un tubo...:( Scusatemi ma non riesco a tradurlo tutto...Potete darmi una mano?

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 8/4/2008, 17:50

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

CITAZIONE (tibi86 @ 8/4/2008, 16:54)
Non ci ho capito un tubo...:( Scusatemi ma non riesco a tradurlo tutto...Potete darmi una mano?

In breve...
La puntata si svolge nella cittadina di Harmony, situata nei pressi di un bosco. All'inizio c'è il signor McCormick che esce di casa per ritirare la posta dalla cassetta delle lettere e si incontra col suo vicino di casa, il signor Werpin che è in procinto di uscire con la sua auto. L'uomo, dopo averlo salutato con una stretta di mano, chiede all'anziano come stia sua sua nipote e lui (il signor McCormick) gli dice che sta ancora male; a queste parole, Werpin gli dice di abbracciarla da parte sua. McCormick torna in casa mentre Werpin, poi, si accorge di avere in mano un pezzettino di carta con scritto "Aiutateci". Incredulo si volta verso l'anziano che è già sparito dietro la porta di casa.
In casa McCormick, succede di tutto...
Il vecchio McCormick, infatti, dopo essere entrato in casa, barrica la porta anche con catene, dirigendosi, poi, in cucina dove sul pavimento c'è il corpo di una donna di circa 60 anni in una pozza di sangue vecchio con tanto di mosche che ronzano intorno.
L'uomo, come anche una coppia di coniugi (Jimmy e Bonnie) che sono in cucina, fa finta di nulla. La donna, Bonnie, prepara una torta di compleanno mentre l'anziano McCormick chiede dove sia la "bambina"; Jimmy, il padre, gli dice che è di sopra a "giocare" con Freckles e i tre fanno una faccia terrorizzata. Sempre l'anziano dice che devono trovare un modo per andarsene di lì altrimenti resteranno uccisi ma Jimmy gli intima di abbassare la voce perchè la bambina potrebbe sentirlo. L'anziano dice che quella non è più una bambina da quando qualcosa si è impossessato di lei. Poco dopo, scende dal piano superiore una bambina di circa 10 anni che indossa un bel vestitino da festa sporco di sangue sul lato anteriore: è Zoey e dice che Freckles non si è mostrato benevolo verso di lei (nota mia: non so chi o cosa sia Freckles, visto che letteralmente significa "lentiggini" :P ). Sia i genitori della bambina che il nonno fanno, di nuovo, una faccia sconvolta ma cercano di nasconderla per non fare arrabbiare la bambina.
La piccola Zoey chiede a suo padre se vuole spingerla sull'altalena e lui, Jimmy, le dice di si ma prima dovrebbe cambiarsi d'abito perchè non è il caso che i vicini vedano quel vestito insanguinato. Zoey fa uno sguardo penetrante che incuterebbe terrore a chiunque e alla fine dice che suo padre è sempre precisino e attento e lo abbraccia dicendogli che gli vuole bene; anche suo padre la abbraccia ma con cautela, dicendole di volerle bene.
L'uomo fa una breve pausa poi le chiede se, dopo un po', potrebbe lasciarli andare e Zoey lo guarda in malo modo dopo averlo respinto. I suoi occhi diventano bianco-avorio ed è a questo punto che si capisce che Zoey è posseduta da Lilith. Jimmy, terrorizzato, le chiede scusa e interviene anche la madre Bonnie che le dice che le vuole bene cosa che afferma anche suo nonno. Zoey si calma e dice a Jimmy che non vuole che lui le sia ostile, come lo è stato Freckles o la vecchia babysitter. Dopo le scuse, Zoey torna ad essere una "normale bambina" e dice al padre che, ora, va tutto bene e che è tempo di giocare.
Poi c'è una scena a caso: Bobby parla a Sam e Dean su Lilith dicendo che ha dei demoni che si muovono in città e che è loro compito bloccarli prima che scatenino di tutto. Inoltre, se Lilith li trova, essi non avranno tempo neanche per iniziare a reagire ad un suo attacco perchè resterebbero subito uccisi da lei. C'è una breve pausa, in cui ognuno prende varie informazioni sul caso, e poi Dean batte insieme le mani e dice che su quella "piacevole nota" dovrebbero far baccano! Dopo sale sull'Impala cosa che fa anche Sam.
La scena si sposta a casa McCormick, di sera, in sala da pranzo. Il vecchio McCormick e Jimmy siedono ad un tavolo mentre Bonnie poggia la torta di compleanno sul tavolo e dice buon compleanno a Zoey, insieme ai due uomini (la torta ha 10 candeline). La bambina è felice e spegne le candeline poi si rivolge al nonno, mentre la madre Bonnie taglia la torta porgendo delle fettine ai due uomini e Jimmy fa un'espressione scocciata di dover prendere ancora una fetta di torta (si capisce che Zoey li costringe a festeggiare il suo compleanno sempre). La bambina gli dice se può chiedergli qualcosa e lui gli dice 'qualsiasi cosa'; Zoey gli chiede perchè ha dato quel bigliettino al vicino con scritto "Aiutateci". L'uomo è sconvolto e inizia a balbettare che non sa perchè lo ha fatto; Zoey dice che lui non le vuole più bene e, con estrema calma e senza adirarsi, fa un gesto con la mano che provoca una torsione laterale del collo dell'uomo che si spezza. Bonnie vorrebbe urlare ma soffoca l'urlo con una mano davanti la bocca e Zoey ricorda ad entrambi che non devono urlare perchè lei non lo sopporta e diventa 'matta'. I due annuiscono e si sforzano, ancora, di sorridere evitando di guardare il corpo dell'anziano a terra. La bambina, poi, chiede alla madre se sulla sua fetta di torta può avere anche il gelato.
Un'altra scena a caso: Dean, Sam e Ruby sono a casa McCormick e hanno scoperto che qui si trova Lilith. Dean blocca Jimmy, spaventato, e gli dice che sono lì per aiutarlo mentre Sam gli chiede dove sia Zoey. L'uomo gli dice che quella non è più sua figlia e Sam gli ripete la domanda e l'uomo gli dice che è in camera sua. Dean gli dice di andare nel seminterrato e di mettere del sale alla porta dietro di lui ma l'uomo rifiuta di farlo senza sua moglie e Dean lo colpisce e lo trascina, poi, lungo il corridoio della casa fino al seminterrato mentre Sam e Ruby vanno verso le scale diretti in camera di Zoey/Lilith...
(Fine :P )

view post Posted on 8/4/2008, 18:36

Group:

Grazie!!! Ma questo è l'ultimo giorno di vita di Dean??? Mazza che sfiga!!!

Web Contacts  Top
88 replies since 3/4/2008, 06:17   1602 views