3x13 Ghostfacers

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/3/2008, 17:57

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Titolo: Ghostfacers.
Produttori esecutivi: Eric Kripke, Mc G, Robert Singer, Kim Manners.
Produttori: Peter Johnson, Cyrus Yavneh, Phil Sgriccia.
Direttore: Phil Sgriccia.
Autore: Ben Edlund.
Data di inizio delle riprese: 13 marzo 2008 (a Vancouver, Canada).

Primi dettagli sui personaggi:
Maggie: è una ragazza sui 20 anni, di etnia coreana-americana, è acuta e divertente ed è nel sedicente reality show "Ghostfacers!". Maggie è pronta per giocare con coraggio per dare la caccia, coi ragazzi, ai fantasmi e si guadagna il titolo di "Co-leader del gruppo di ricerca". Occasionalmente, porta con sè una videocamera digitale per ottenere buone riprese. Ha una relazione col fratello del suo migliore amico, un altro membro del gruppo, che impiega tutto lo sforzo possibile nella loro caccia al fantasma.
Spruge: è un ragazzo sui 30 anni, di nessuna etnia in particolare e alto 6'6". E' un altissimo e stimato cameraman sostenitore del sedicente reality show "Ghostfacers!". Impassibile ed estremamente dai toni cupi, perfino quando si è trovato faccia a faccia coi fantasmi e l'ignoto. Quando Spruge si alza e rivela la sua enorme statura, perfino i fratelli Winchester devono ammettere che egli li avrebbe in pugno in una lotta.

Fenice158
view post Posted on 3/3/2008, 18:04

interessante!!! wow.... hanno trovato uno più alto di Jared! :lol:

view post Posted on 3/3/2008, 18:06

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

CITAZIONE (Fenice158 @ 3/3/2008, 18:04)
interessante!!! wow.... hanno trovato uno più alto di Jared! :lol:

Ahahahahahahahahah! Ho pensato la stessa cosa e ancora ci rido! :lol:
Povero Dean! :P :lol:

Edit: Dal profilo presente su IMDB, Jared risulta essere alto 6'4" (1.93m). Il personaggio di Spruge dovrebbe essere alto intorno al 1.95m (essendo alto 6'6"). :o: :o: :wacko: :wacko: :blink:

Elerel
view post Posted on 3/3/2008, 18:25

in pratica dean sembrerà un nano O_O

view post Posted on 3/3/2008, 23:46

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ed ecco i ruoli minori per questo episodio:

Project ....................Episode ...... Role
SUPERNATURAL #313 Ghost Facers .....Corbett
SUPERNATURAL #313 Ghost Facers .....Freeman Daggett's Ghost/Eerie Whisperer
SUPERNATURAL #313 Ghost Facers ....Staggering Ghost
SUPERNATURAL #313 Ghost Facers ....Traveling Salesman

view post Posted on 4/3/2008, 08:01

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ecco i primi sides per questo episodio:

ED: (nods, laughing) Lost my flashlight, and then Harry’s battery failed. And we were just trapped there, in a scary pitch blackness, and it kinda – kinda freaked us out, actually.

HARRY: We realized we’d feel a lot better in those type situations if there were some more people around.

ED: Which spells ‘team’.

Interior Ghostfacer HQ- Apartment- Night

Covered by two mounted cameras, the HQ is a modest, above-garage apartment. But the space is cramped with ghosthunting tech, and editing/production area with cameras, equipment, a table shoehorned into the kitchenette.

GHOSTFACERS [various Ad-lib greetings]

We find Maggie, circling the table, laying out documents and clippings. She looks up, a warmth passes between her and Ed.

Int. Confessional Interview- Else-When

Maggie addresses the camera. Caption: “MAGGIE SPANGLER. Research Team Co-leader, Adopted”

MAGGIE: I try to keep us honest, impartial, you know, scientific. I’m kind of the team’s Scully. Put together Ed and my brother Harry- well you get sort of an almost-Mulder. (thoughtful nod)
You know…less hot…but they’ll believe pretty much just about anything.

More cuts- around the HQ as the Facers prepare for a meeting. Corbett makes coffee in the kitchenette. He watches Harry, looking almost wistful.

CORBETT (v.o): I saw Harry putting up flyers at the outlet mall down in Skogen.

Int. Confessional Interview- Else-when

Now Corbett addresses the camera.

CORBETT: So I read one, and I thought to myself, ‘Huh…where do ghosts come from?’ (shrugs)
Now here I am. Helping him find out.

Int. Ghostfacer HQ- Night

Spruce Cam- on table- Maggie, Ed, and Corbett sit down, still joking around, chatting. Harry steps up to a white board, marker in hand. Camera rotates 180 degrees- now Spruce shoots his own close-up. Caption: “KENNY SPRUCE: Camera, Licensed Shamanologist, 1/16 Cherokee”

SPRUCE: Spruce here. Bringing you, the viewer, the real story.

HARRY (o.s.): OK, people. Let’s cut the chatter and get on mission.

Spruce turns camera back to the group. Caption: “ GHOSTFACER- HQ: 7:15 PM- RESEARCH DEBRIEFING”

Harry starts writing on the board [SQUEAK]. The margins of the white board are plastered with printout photos of a haunted house, floor plans, etc. He writers “MORTON HOUSE’

GHOSTFACERS [ad lib murmur, excited cheers]

ED: That’s right. One of the big ones.

(Skip page 8)

ED: I like Corbett. I do. He does his job, shows up early, lot of good hustle. But he’s ga for Harry, which could mean trouble for the team…

Quick montage- the same for slam cuts of the house used at head of act. SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SLAM! SCREEN: “PHASE II: INFILTRATION’

Ext. Morton House- Night

Spruce-cam- Night vision- On House- it looms foreboding in the distance. Caption:” MORTON HOUSE- 9:59 PM, MARCH 31ST”

Camera pulls back- to see a chain link fence is between us and the house. Topped with razor wire. NO TRESPASSING.

HARRY: (o.s.): So, OK…it turns out, as one might expect-

Pan to Harry- who lies in wait, using brush as cover with the rest of the Facers behind him. They all wear radio headsets. He whispers.

HARRY: - a lot of people have broken into the Morton House over the years. Guess the local authorities got fed up with that-

ED: Looks like cops have fenced it off pretty good.

HARRY: (playing ‘army): Yep. Might even have the place uder surveillance.

MAGGIE: Wait. Didn’t you guys get like a permit or something?

Ed turns to Harry, he nods with it.

ED: Ooo. Good idea for next time.

Harry nods back. Maggie frowns. Spruce hears an OS Engine:

SPRUCE (b.c): Car!

The Facers belly down in the underbrush. Spruce pans to the road- the impala drives by, slows- checking out the distant house. Then it’s engine guns and it is gone. Pan back to Facers as they rise again. Harry is absent.

ED: It’s OK! Not cops. Just hicks.

Ed helps Maggie out of a bush. She reacts to something OS:

MAGGIE: Jesus, Harry!

Whip pan to Harry – night goggles on, bolt cutters in hand, pulling open the flap he’s just cut into the chain link.

SPRUCE (b.c): Right. On.

HARRY: Come on Go! Go! Go!

Spruce-cam runs forward- pushes through the flap.

Spruce-cam follows facers- Harry on point, Maggie hefts a light kit, Ed and Corbett carrying a heavy trunk.

GHOSTFACERS: Go! Go! Go! Go!

High speed montage- angles of house exterior – then FLASH! CRASH! Cut inside:

Int. Morton House- Night

Montage Cont’d- now with grainy surveillance b/w shots: of the dark, shadowy interior rooms, SLAM! SLAM! SLAM!

Camera winks on- Corbett’s just hooked it up, he looms FG in wide angle b/w, a dim corridor stretches off behind him.

SPRUCE (over headset): Looking good, Corbett.

CORBETT: Copy that.

(Pages skip….)

SAM: (shrugs, admits): It’s rare, but sometimes you can shock an echo out of its loop. If you can talk to the part of the ghost that’s still human- (see Dean’s OS progress)
I mean, it usually helps if you had a connection to the deceased.

On Dean- yelling into the swaying blind face of the ghost.

DEAN: C’mon Uncle Drunky! Bar’s closed!

Too loud, too late: An eerie train whistle, a cold white light washes over the drunk spirit- he raises his arms emits a ghostly screech!

Then SLAM! The figure is hit by an invisible freight train- it knocks him across the room and into a wall- GONE.

Off Dean, swaying in the dissipating specter wash.

Time cut:

Int. Morton House- Corridor- Night

Caption: “12:15 AM” Facers and Winchesters move along, searching and puzzling. Harry is devastated by the loss of a fellow facer-

HARRY Where is he, Ed? God, I’m going to ****** loose it- CORBETT!

ED: We’ll get him. We will-

Maggie Cam on Sam and Dean – as they theorize.

DEAN: No records show any of this, man. No one shot here, sure as hell no one was run over by train here.

MAGGIE (b.c): Did the Echoes take Corbett?

DEAN (into camera): No. Yes. Know what? We don’t know what’s doing who here, lady. That’s what we’re trying to figure out. OK?

Maggie cam pans to Sam; he sees her fear, slows it down.

SAM: Death Echo works like a ghost. Bound either to the place they died, or to their remains.

HARRY: Those people didn’t live here- we checked. Why are their ghosts here?

Off Sam and Dean. Who the hell knows?

Maggie cam on Dean- as they move further down the corridor, Dean lit in the camera’s flood. He turns back.

DEAN: Does looking at this nightmare through that camera make you feel better or something?

MAGGICE (b.c): (sheepish) Uh…I think so. Yes.

Behind Dean, a doorway falls into the camera light.

Int. Morton House- Freeman’s Den- Night

As the Facers and boys swing their flashlight beams into a dust covered den.

As they move in camera finds Harry, scanning keenly. He narrates a short montage of a group search- ‘clues’ are gathered on the main workbench-

HARRY: Many times, in the field, you may end up working with other paranormalists. There is no established etiquette for this, but in my experience, every one brings something to the table.

Various details- moldering Taxidermed Animals 60’s era Anti-Commie propaganda, boxes and boxes of ancient C-Rations. Sam pools the clues they get, examines-

SAM: Well, well…Freeman Daggett, what were you all about?

HARRY: (impatient) How can this help us find Corbett? We should be tearing up the floorboards.

Sam looks over an Army ‘Nuclear Fallout Survival Guide’

SAM: (reading, indifferent) Go ahead. (reads cover) ‘U.S. Army Nuclear Fallout Survival Guide.’ Huh. An optimist.

Maggie cam on Dean- who searches along one wall, past stacks of boxed C-Rations packets.

MAGGIE (b.c.): Wow. What are these? C-Rations?

DEAN: Army-issue four-squares, yeah. And a lifetime supply.

MAGGIE (dismal): God. Is that all he ate?

DEAN: (shrugs) Lived alone, worked alone, right? Could have dusted more often.

Dean catches a clear trail in the think dust atop one stack- made by a flow of air. Dean pulls boxes away, finds an air vent in the wall.

He reaches in, pulls out a large tobacco tin.

At the workbench- moments later- Dean looks through the tin, pulling up yellowed documents, a hardcover book…

DEAN: Crap, crap…(Takes book, reads cover) “Home Taxidermy- For fun and Profit”…’kay…And…

Dean digs into the tin, pulls up for toe tages.

DEAN: Eww….

SAM: Gross.

MAGGIE: What? What?!

Dean: Toe tags. Morgue issue. Oh God. Eww!

He looks up at Sam.

Insert sequence, photos and objects shot later:

On four toe tags- names and non-vitals scratched in ink.

ED (v.o): Four toe tags, to be exact. Along with body transfer documents from the same hospital where Freeman Daggot worked as a janitor…

SLAM-SLAM-SLAM-SLAM! The four body transfer reports.

HARRY: Four morgue entries. Robbery-related shooting. Death by train. Playground accident. Monoxide poisoning.

Int. Morton House- Taxidermy shop- Night

Spruce-cam on Sam and Dean- as they theorize

SAM: So Freeman was a morgue-robber.

DEAN: And a body stuffer. These Echoes, their remains are around here somewhere.

As Sam speaks, Dean’s spider-sense goes off.

SAM: But we don’t know for sure if he’s the ghost we’re dealing with—

DEAN: (troubled, turns away): Hang on-

Maggie cam- follows a winding path through a junk-filled storage area.

MAGGIE (b.c): Corbett! Corbett?

More animal heads, furniture, a full length mirror, which gives us a glimpse of Maggie behind camera-

Her camera starts to roll with ghost static- begins to sway with her growing panic- whip pan into—

Dean, right behind her, palms up-

MAGGIE (b.c.): [loud yelp of fright]

She recovers. Dean nods, calmingly –

DEAN: Closer to the herd, OK?

MAGGIE (b.c.): OK.

Maggie cam suffers another roll of ghost static. Ed and Harry run up, faces grave with concern.

ED: Maggie!

DEAN: She’s OK.

Harry’s checking his EMF. Camera image rolls and wavers-Then the deep rumble shakes through the house.

HARRY: Something’s coming…

On Spruce- walking up with his camera. Behind him, we see Sam at the workbench. Then Spruce blocks our view of Sam.

(Page skip)

Act Three

Int. Morton House- Freeman’s Den- Night

Opening burst montage- cuts of Dean and the Facers racing calling out, kicking doors-

GHOSTFACERS: (assorted calls to the missing)

DEAN: SAM! Where are you?

HARRY: Corbett!

Time cut to Spruce cam- sweeping area- finds Ed and Maggie, in an embrace. Camera centers them-

ED: Damn it. I’m scared.

MAGGIE : (sad and tender) It’s gonna be OK. It is…

She kisses his neck. He, hers. Their mouths find each other, lock in and end-of-the-world kiss, then Spruce cam pans off them, to Harry who stands agape, watching them.

HARRY: My best friend! (turns to Maggie) And my best sister!

ED: (pleads) Harry—

HARRY: What, are you banging her?!

Harry rushes Ed, slams him against a wall, both gripped now in the battle they’ve been waiting for since they were ten years old- but then Dean steams through-

DEAN: HEY! (they startle apart) Cut the Sweet Valley high crap. We’re down by two people!

(Pages skip…)

SPRUCE (b.c.): Comin’ with you.

DEAN: Listen, idiot- you’re gonna get yourself—

Dean looks into camera for a long beat, gives up.

DEAN: F*ck it.

Dean turns, races off—

Int. Unknown Space- Night

Creepy shot on Sam- as he struggles in vain, the record skipping on and on- “It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, CRY if I want to—“ SCRITCH! Then a ghostly gray presence falls into frame.

EERIE WHISPER (o.s.): Lonesome, hard living, to be a person. Scratch-living..’till I thought of the party…

The Mysterious gray presence crosses frame like a slow pendulum. Each time it passes over Sam, more blood trickles fro his ears, eyes, and nose-

EERIE WHISPER (o.s.): But you don’t know any of my stories yet. (unhinged chuckle) I have lots of stories.

The gray shape covers him aid a chorus of eerie whispers.

Int. Morton House- Basecamp- Night

Maggie-cam on Harry and Ed- scared shitless, hold up in their circle, glancing around the haunted dark. Their voices waver, adrenaline-soaked:

ED: I’m not sure how this one’s going to turn out, partner.

HARRY: Yeah. (foxhole epiphany) But you know, it’s OK if you want my sister…I guess.

Maggie punches Harry in the arm, hard.

MAGGIE: Nice!

HARRY: OW! HEY!

MAGGIE: You know Ed- you can have my brother if you want. I guess!

She punches him again- he tries to swat back, typical sibling combat-dance.

ED: Hey. HEY!! (they disengage) Are we looking for a bomb shelter or not?

HARRY: Quit kickin’ me. (looks at meter) Ed! EMF is trembling, sub-peak—

A low rumble begins. The Facers brace for impact, as the camera image warps and ghost rolls with growing intensity.

They turn into the glow from a pinpoint of light. An eerie moan of pain rises, the light pools down into a form—

On Facers- who look on in bottomless horror.

MAGGIE: Oh…Oh no…

It’s Corbett, spectral, dorrific, blood drains from his nose, mouth, and ears as per his demise. He is now a death echo.

He staggers forward, pleading for help, eyes empty—the Facers back away, can’t bear to look-

HARRY: (guilt and horror) Corbett..

(Pages skip…)

CORBETT: (means it) I don’t know what to say.

SPRUCE (b.c.): Say what comes to mind. (Corbett laughs; nervous) This is one of our confessional moments’, Corbett. So confess. What did you think about the trip here What do you think’s going to happen tonight?

Corbett takes a deep breath, throws his eyes to a bank of mountains, turns back to camera with a pure, infectious wonder:

CORBETT: I think tonight…I really do—I think all our dreams will come true tonight. (deprecating laugh) Does that sound stupid?

SPRUCE (b.c.): (after thoughtful pause) Kinda does. Y eah.

Corbett laughs heartily. Dude can take a joke.

Fade Out.

Black Screen: Caption: “IN MEMORY OF ALAN J. CORBETT 1981- 2008- ‘KING OF THE IMPOSSIBLE’

Image is on the editing monitor of Ghostfacer’s HQ.

Spruce cam widens to include- the remaining Ghost facers watching, in reverence, beer at half-mast.

Sam and Dean sit among them, not unmoved. The pilot ends. A beat as they absorb. Dean trades looks with Sam, then:

DEAN: You know, that…I half think that was awesome.

MAGGIE: (buzzed on beer) Half-awesome is like, full-on good.

Mounted camera as Sam talks, Dean slides a duffel bag forward, reaches into its open zipper. He seems to flip a switch—Image stutters as we barely hear a low rumble.

SAM: It’s weird how you manage to honor Corbett’s memory while grossly exploiting the manner of his death.

DEAN: Yeah. That’s a real tightrope.

Spruce ca on brothers- who can tell this didn’t go over with the crowd. A beat, then Sam back-pedals as he and Dean move to the door, exiting:

SAM: You know, in our experience, the world outside—the only thing that you’ll get when you show them this?

DEAN: Entry level job offer at Industrial Light and Magic, or a punch in the face.

SAM: (shrugs candidly) I’d take the job.

Cuts to each Facer- these are the bright, unjaded futures of our nation, and they shake their heads at this.

ED: No, man. You don’t get it. It’s time. People can take it. Maybe even be ready to believe in it.

MAGGIE: Hell yeah!

HARRY: You should have more faith in humanity. It can surprise you man.

On Sam and Dean- a beat, then with darkness and comedic understatement, just before they close the door behind them:

DEAN: Believe me, Harry. I think we get the surprise part…

Soon after- the Facers clean up after their soiree, electric with the promise of their pilot.

ED: We should get a bigger office. I mean after this goes national—

MAGGIE: Definitely.

Spruce cam finds Harry- as he retrieves take-out detritus and sees a canvas duffel bag We hear a ramping whine:

HARRY: Hey. I think those guys forgot their bag—(RE: Whine) what is that?

Harry unzips the bag, lifts up a strange black box, a red led lit on its side. The whine grows louder.

HARRY: What the hell--?

MAGGIE: (reading EMF meter): EMF is peaking off the scale—

Image flutters- oddly reminiscent of the ghost roll.

ED: Uh---Hey—

Pan to Ed- now with the static roll almost eclipses image. The editing monitors Ed sits before roll to black.

ED: Got some..technical diff—

A deep bass rumble sines out to a ringing tone; after a flicker of static, our picture goes black. A beat, then:

GHOSTFACERS (o.s.): NOOOOOO!!!!

Int. Morton House- Elsewhere- Night

Spruce cam- On Harry and Maggie- as they explore another room. Maggie’s got a temperature gauge, Ed an EMF Meter. Ed addresses camera over his shoulder-

ED: OK…it’s 11:50, ten minutes to zero hour…I’m doing an EMF sweep of the premises, see what we can find. We got Spruce recording for EVP.

Suddenly the camera image quivers with static, a snowy warp of picture hisses creepily. (This is what the cameras do when a ghost is near. It will recur).

SPRUCE: Whoa.

Image warps again, louder, more violently.

SPRUCE: WHOA!

MAGGIE: What is it?

Spruce turns camera on himself looking down its barrel.

SPRUCE: Dunno…it’s ….weird.

Another static image tremor underscores his point.

Int. Morton House- Corridor- Night

Corbett cam follows Harry (nightvision green)- they clamber down a hall, shmuck putting forward, toward a turn up ahead…

(Pages skip…)

Int. Morton House- Elsewhwere- Night

Spruce cam on Spruce’s feet- as he fiddles with it. Image ghost rolls with creepy static.

SPRUCE (b.c.): Something’s messing with it, I don’t know…

He turns camera in his hands, panning over to Ed and Maggie. They look frantic- washed in eerie glow as a pinpoint of light moves down the corridor towards them.

MAGGIE: Um…Spruce…

Spruce is focused; he turns camera back to the floor.

SPRUCE (b.c.): Could be our headsets’ frequency, screwing with the –

ED (o.s.): SPRUCE!

Ed reaches in, grabs frame and drags it back up to previous shot---the point of light closes in, pooling down into an apparition—a man, in a suit, pleading, eerie, disjointed—

TRAVELLING SALESMAN: Look buddy- I’m sorry, that’s all. It’s all the damn money I—

The ghost spasms violently as four bullet holes rip into him. With a thunderous whooshing scream the apparition disappears.

A beat, then Spruce cam pans to the Ed and Maggie’s faces, frozen maps of shock and terror—Screen wipes to the bumper with a sting: “GHOSTFACERS!”

END ACT 1

(Pages skip…)

Int. Morton House- Basement- Night

Spruce cam- on Dean as they move through Freemans’ junk filled basement.

SPRUCE (b.c.): What did you mean back there? When you were fighting with Sam--?

DEAN: What---?

SPRUCE: Just curious. You were arguing about why you were here—

DEAN: (Walks on, then): Morton House…Man, my Dad used to talk about this place like it was Mount Everest. He tried once, you know. To make it through the night.

SPRUCE: Still don’t get why you—

Dean stopped, scanning the area, but can’t think—

DEAN: Look. I got—I’m not—(collects words) For reasons I won’t go into I—I’m not gonna be around much longer. (Dean nods, takes that in)
I just wanted to try this one before I…(laughs at himself) Morton house’. This was the big one, you know?

SPRUCE: Yeah. I know.

DEAN: (deep vulnerable) Where the hell is my brother man?

The wavering shot calms, nods, then centers on something behind Dean.

Rusted vents, high up in the outer basement wall. Under it, a tall, bolted rack of rusted steel shelves. Dean sees this, looks back at camera.

Dean races to the shelf, starts to haul it.

DEAN: Now lose the camera or so help me, I’m gonna jump up and down on it.

SPRUCE (b.c.): Aw God. Habit. Sorry man.

He puts the camera down, strides into the shot it captures.

DEAN: Just come and help me try to—

Spruce puts his shoulder into it, and ‘helps’ Dean rip the shelf down. It falls with a clang and a tidal cloud of dust. Beyond it—a rusted metal door.

Int. Unknown Space- Night

Corbett cam- past Sam to the door. Loud bangs, the door shudders, gives way—light pours in, from Spruce’s camera light.

Spruce cam- as it moves in, sees Freeman Daggett’s ghost hovering over a blooded and weakened Sam. Dean steps into frame; a shotgun blast flares and the ghost disappears.

The blast skips the needle on the record, which finally plays on: “You would cry to if it happened to you…”

DEAN: Sam--!

SAM: (barely conscious): Corbett- help Corbett—

Spruce cam pans off Sam and around dark shelter space, lit now by the camera’s light, revealing a birthday party.

A table laid out with dust-covered plates, an ossified cake, candles around the frosted legend: “Happy 54th, Freeman Dagget!” And around the table stiffly mounted and posed, the four mummified corpses from the sixties.

SPRUCE: Oh no…

The newest guest- Corbett’s blooded corpse—Screen wipes to the bumper with a sting: “GHOSTFACERS!”

END OF ACT III

(Pages skip….)

HARRY: (nods) And Maggie.

ED: (nods along): Right you are. War changes men, and one woman.

A breath. Then with a wave of emotion that is no act:

HARRY: Corbett we know you’re out there.

ED: And…you’ve officially been granted non-intern Ghostfacer status. Because you more than earned it. Plus it would be cool to have a ghost on the team.

Camera pushes in slowly- both are fighting emotion

HARRY: You taught us about dedication, about heart, about…about how…how even gay love can pierce the veil of death…and save the day…(collects composure)
Thank you, Alan J. Corbett.

ED: Yeah. Go well into that starry night, young turk…Go well.

They are truly moved by the making of this tribute.

Fade to:

Ext. Ghostfacer van- Confessional Interview- Sunset

On Corbett- who coils various cords at the back of the van. Corbett talks to camera, shyly

CORBETT: Spruce, really. I have to get all these cables coiled-

SPRUCE (b.c.): Come on. Coil and talk.

Same as Maggie’s sides (Corbett: I don’t know what to say….)

Elerel
view post Posted on 4/3/2008, 11:44

grande aisha!!!

view post Posted on 4/3/2008, 13:11

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

CITAZIONE (Elerel @ 4/3/2008, 11:44)
grande aisha!!!

Grazie Elerel! *La caccia continua* :lol: :ph34r:

susy4ever
view post Posted on 4/3/2008, 19:15

Interessante!!!
Siete grandissime a trovare tutti questi spoiler :)

p.s.
:ph34r: ma Jared,cioè Sam... è così altooooooo????
Mamma mia...non lo immaginavo...
Povero Dean... sembrerà un nano, come avete già detto...
(si spiega perchè nelle maggior parte delle foto promo, Jensen è sempre un po' più indietro o un po' più avanti, per non far risaltare il dislivello tra i due :D :D :D)

:hihi:

view post Posted on 6/3/2008, 17:08

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ecco una panoramica di quanto accadrà in questo episodio:

Random Scene:

Ed laughs and says that he lost his flashlight, and then Harry's battery failed. They ended up getting trapped in the pitch dark, and he admits that it kind of freaked them out. Harry comments that they realized it would be a lot better in those situations if there were more people around. Ed chimes in saying that spells 'team'.

Int. Ghostfacer Headquarters (HQ)—Modest Apartment—Night

Headquarters is a nice above the garage apartment, but the space is full of ghosthunting essentials. There's a camera and equipment area as well as an editing section. Spruce backs into the room, his camera on Ed and Harry as they enter and greet their team. The team returns the greeting and we see Maggie laying down documents and clippings.

Int. Confessional Interview—Else—When

Maggie addresses the camera and the caption "Maggie Spengler: Research Team Co-leader, Adopted" is beneath the screen. She tells the camera that she tries to keep the team honest and impartial—leans more to the scientific side of things. She feels she's more of a Scully, and if you were to put Ed and her brother Harry together you might get a Mulder. She comments that they would be less hot, but that those two guys pretty much believe just about anything.

Random Scene:

There's more camera shots around the HQ as the Facers prepare for a meeting. Corbett makes coffee and watches Harry, almost thoughtfully. We hear his voice over as he tells us that he say Harry putting up flyers at the outlet mall in Skogen.

Int. Confessional Interview—Else When

Corbett's talking to the camera and says that he read a flyer and thought to himself where do ghosts come from. He shrugs and states that now he's here-- helping Harry and the guys out.

Int. Ghostfacer HQ—Modest Apartment—Night

Spruce's Camera is on Maggie, Ed and Corbett as they sit down, joking around. Harry steps up to a white board and starts marking on it. Spruce rotates the camera and gives his own close up. The caption beneath his face saying: Kenny Spruce: Camera, Licensed Shamanologist (That's a job??? Lol) 1/16 Cherokee.

Spruce gives his own little intro saying he's bring the viewer the real story. Harry interrupts and tells the whole crew to cut it out so they can get back to business. Spruce turns the camera back to the group—caption reads Ghostfacer HQ: 7:15 PM Research Debriefing. Harry starts writing on the board that's covered with photos of a haunted house and writes Morton House.

Ghostfacers are very excited and Ed tells them that yeah, this is one of the big ones.

Random Scene: Confessional

Ed says that he likes Corbett. The dude does a good job and shows up early. But he's gay for Harry so that could just cause trouble for the team…

Black Screen—Phase II Infiltration

Ext. Morton House—Night

Spruce's Camera gives us a night vision view of the house from a distance. The Caption tells us that its 9:59 PM, March 31st. His camera pulls back and we see the chain link fence between them and the house complete with razor wire and No Trespassing sign.

Harry and the rest of the Facers are using the brush as cover as they lie in wait. All sporting their radio headsets. He quietly tells the camera that as it turns out a lot of people have broken into the Morton house over the years, he guesses the local authorities got fed up with that. Ed chimes in that it looks like the cops have fenced the place off really good. Harry agrees saying that they could even have the place under constant surveillance.

Maggie stops the men and asks them sort of rhetorically about the permit they were supposed to get. Ed turns to Harry and says that's a good idea for next time. (*facepalm*) Harry nods in return and Maggie just frowns.

Spruce yells that he hears a car and the Facers go down in the brush. Spruce lines the camera up to the road, it's the Impala driving up slowly, checking out the Morton house. Then the engine guns and it's gone. Spruce brings the camera back to the Facers as they get up from their hiding places. Harry's not seen, but Ed lets everyone know that its not the cops—just hicks.

Spruce hurriedly puts Harry in the camera screen and we discover that Harry, complete with night googles on is bolt cutting a flap into the chain link fence. He pulls the newly made flap up and tells everyone to Go, go, go.

Spruce runs forward, pushing through the flap as he follows the Facers. Harry leads the crew as Maggie follows with the light kit and Ed and Corbett carry a heavy trunk.

Int. Morton House—Night

Corbett has his camera up and running. Spruce tells his via the headset that he’s looking good and Corbett says he copies that.

Random Scene:

Something clatters in the house, up ahead. Harry freezes and screams for Corbett.

Int. Morton House—Elsewhere—Night

Spruce is filming Harry and Maggie as they explore another room. Ed narrates that its 11:50, ten minutes to go zero hour. He states that he’s doing an EMF sweep of the premises and Spruce is recording the EVP.

The camera quivers with static and hisses creepily. Spruce gives a Keanu ‘whoa’ as the image warps again. Maggie asks what the problem is and Spruce turns the camera to himself, looking down the barrel. Spruce says he doesn’t know but its weird.

Int. Morton House—Corridor—Night

Corbett’s filming as he goes down a hall.

Int. Morton House—Elsewhere—Night

Spruce’s camera is filming his feet as he plays with. A ghostly image comes across the static and Spruce says that something’s messing with it. He turns the camera in his hands, focusing on Ed and Maggie. The two look frantic as a white glow of light moves down the corridor towards them. Maggie tries to get Spruce’s attention, but he’s focused on the camera and the lens is on the floor again.

Spruce comments that it could be the headset frequency and Ed desperately tries to get his attention. Ed grabs the camera and points it at the light which is now a full on apparition—a man in a suit, pleading. The ghost is apologizing, pleading but spasms as four bullet holes rip into him. With a loud scream the ghost disappears.

Random Scene—

Sam says that its rare but sometimes you can shock an echo out of loop and manage to talk to the part of the ghost that’s still human. He watches Dean out the corner of his eye and continues saying that it helps if you have a connection with the deceased. Dean’s yelling into the blind face of the ghost, Uncle Drunky, as he calls it and tells the ghost the bar’s closed.

An eerie train whistle and white light washes over the drunk spirit and he raises his arms and lets out a scream. Suddenly his spirit figure is hit by the invisible freight train, knocking him into the wall and then he’s gone, leaving Dean in the wake.

Int. Morton House—Corridor—Night

The caption at the bottom of the screen reads 12:15 A.M. Facers and the Winchesters move along the house, searching. Harry is devastated by the loss of a fellow Facer. He asks Ed where their partner could be and says he’s gonna lose it if they can’t find Corbett. Ed replies that they’ll find him. They will.

Maggie’s filming Sam and Dean as they chat together. Dean tells his brother that none of the records show any of the stuff that’s been happening. No one’s ever been shot in the house, and there’s no chance in hell that a train ran over someone here. Maggie asks from behind the camera if the Echoes took Corbett.

Dean turns to the camera and says no, yes…and then says that he doesn’t know what’s going on and that they are trying to figure it out. Maggie’s a bit tense after Dean’s little frustrated tirade and she turns the camera to Sam. Sam states that a Death Echo works like a ghost bound to a place they died or their remains.

Harry points out that the people didn’t live here ‘cause they checked, so why are the ghosts there. Sam and Dean exchange a glance—they don’t have a clue.

Continuous Scene:

Maggie’s camera is still on Dean as they move further down the hall. Dean turns back and asks her if watching the nightmare from behind a camera makes her feel better. Maggie quietly replies that yeah, she thinks so. A doorway is illuminated behind Dean in the camera light.

Int. Morton House—Freeman’s Den—Night

The Facers and our Winchester boys move their flashlights around in the Den. Camera lands on Harry who’s narrating a short montage of the group search—his ‘clues’ are arranged on the workbench. He mentions that sometimes in the supernatural field one can end up working with other paranormalist. While he points out there is no written etiquette for such a time—in his experience he thinks everyone brings something to the table. (dork, dork, dork lol)

The rest of the group is still looking around at the taxidermy hanging on the walls. There’s also a bunch of anti-commie propaganda and boxes of C-rations. Sam studies the clues and mutters to himself about just what Freeman Daggett was about.

Harry’s getting impatient and asks how this is going to help them find Corbett and tells Sam they should be tearing up the floorboards looking for him. Sam absently tells Harry to go ahead as he studies a book entitled “U.S. Army Nuclear Fallout Survival Guide.’

Maggie’s camera is on Dean as he searches another wall full of boxed rations. Maggie asks if they really are all C-Rations and Dean tells her that yeah, they are army—issue four squares like lifetime supply. Maggie seems quite depressed that’s all Freeman ate, but Dean points out the dude lived alone, worked alone.

He comments that Freeman could’ve dusted from time to time, but catches a clear trail in the dust made by a flow of air. Dean takes the boxes away and finds an air vent. When he reaches in, he pulls out big tobacco tin. He brings it over to the workbench and opens it. Inside, Dean finds a yellowed papers and a hardcover book.

Dean reads the title ‘Home Taxidermy—for Fun and Profit’ and then digs back into the tin, pulling out four morgue issue toe tags. Both he and Sam share a disgusted opinion of the discovery.

Inserted Scene—camera stuff shot later on with Ed’s voiceover.

He explains the four toe tags, along with body transfer documents from the same hospital Freeman used to work at as a janitor. Harry’s voice is hears saying the entries stated a robbery related shooting, a train death, playground incident and monoxide poisoning.

Int. Morton House—Taxidermy Shop—night

Spruce’s camera is on Sam and Dean. Sam states that Freeman was a morgue robber and Dean agrees, saying that he was also a body stuffer which means that the Echoes remains have to be around the house somewhere. Sam returns that they don’t know for sure if he’s the ghost they are dealing with though and Dean turns away, clearly troubled, and tells Sam to hang on.

Int. Morton House—Night

Maggie is filming a winding walkway through Freeman’s junk and calling out for Corbett. There’s tons more animal heads and furniture in this section of the house. Maggie’s camera starts to roll with static and she whips around ---running smack into Dean.

Maggie yells out and Dean raises his hands to calm her. He tells her to stay close, and Maggie tells him okay. Her camera plays static again and Ed and Harry run up, faces concerned. Dean tells them that she’s okay and Harry checks his EMF. While he’s doing so, a rumble shakes the house. Harry brilliantly declares that something’s coming (how’s that for Captain Obvious).

Spruce walks up with his camera, and behind him we can see Sam at the workbench. Then Spruce moves, blocking our view of Sam—never a good thing if you ask me…

Int. Morton House—Freeman’s Den—Night

Dean and the Facers are frantically calling out for their missing. Spruce’s camera sweeps the area, finding Ed and Maggie in an embrace. Ed says that he’s scared and Maggie tenderly tells him its going to be okay. She kisses his neck and they totally start the end of the world making out session. Spruce swings the camera over to Harry who’s mouth is hanging open in shock.

He declares that he can’t believe it’s his best friend with his best sister. Ed tries to calm Harry but Harry demands to know if Ed is banging his sister. Ed doesn’t have time to answer before Harry rushes him, slamming him against the wall. Dean breaks it up, telling them to cut the Sweet Valley High crap because they are down two people.

Random Scene:

Spruce says he’s coming with Dean. Dean calls him and idiot and says that Spruce is gonna get himself killed---but after a long pause, gives up and basically says screw it. Dean turns and runs off.

Int. Morton House—basement—Night

Spruce is filming Dean as they move through Freeman’s basement. Spruce asks what Dean meant back there when he was arguing with Sam. He says that he’s just curious since they were arguing about why they were here. Dean says that their Dad used to talk about this place like it was Everest. John tried it one night, to see if he could make it through.

Spruce says he still doesn’t get it. Dean explains that he’s not going into the details, but he wont be around much longer, so he just wanted to be able to try this one out before—you know its Morton House—it’s a big one.

Spruce says he knows, and Dean asks where the hell his brother could be. There are rusted vents on the basement wall with a tall bolted rack of steel shelves underneath. Dean starts hauling away at the shelves and tells Spruce to lose the camera or he’s gonna destroy it.

Spruce says it’s a habit, and apologizes. He puts the camera down and Dean tells him to help him. Spruce puts his shoulder into it and ‘helps’ Dean rip the shelf down. It falls with a loud clang and a big cloud of dust—past it though is a rusted metal door.

Int. Unknown Space---Night

Sam’s struggling in vain as a record skips on with that It’s My Party song---the record screeches to a halt and a grey presence appears in the room. An eerie whisper says that it’s a lonesome, hard living to be a person—until he thought of the party.

The presence moves past Sam again and again, each time it does more blood trickles from his ears, eyes, and nose. The eerie voice says that Sam doesn’t know any of his stories yet---he has lots of stories. The gray shape overtakes Sam coupled by creepy whispers.

Int. Unknown Space—Night

Corbett’s camera is past Sam and to the door. We hear the loud bangs from outside and the door gives way. Light pours in from Spruces camera. Freeman Daggett’s ghost is hovering over a bloodied and weak Sam. Dean steps in and fires the shotgun at the ghost—it disappears.

The record starts playing the song again and Dean rushes to his brother. Sam tells him to go help Corbett. Spruce’s camera circles around the dark space lit only by camera light, revealing a birthday party.

A table is set up with old plates and a fossilized cake. It reads happy b-day Freeman and around the table, stiffly mounted and posed are the four mummified corpses from the sixties.

The newest guest is Corbett’s bloodied corpse.

Int. Morton house—Basecamp—Night

Maggie’s camera is on Harry and Ed. The two are scared shitless and glancing around the dark room. Ed says he’s not sure how this one’s going to turn out and Harry agrees, then tells Ed that it might be okay, you know if Ed wanted his sister—he guesses. Maggie punches Harry in the arm for that one.

Maggie retorts that Ed can have her brother you know, if he wants---she guesses. She punches Harry again and he swats back, sibling conflict in full force. Ed interrupts them and reminds that they are supposed to be looking for a bomb shelter. Harry looks at the EMF and tells Ed that its at subpeak readings.

A rumble begins and the Facers brace for the impact of whatever the hell is coming their way. A ghost rolls into the room and the Facers panic in horror---it’s Corbett, totally ghosted out and terrifying with blood dripping from his mouth, nose and ears. He’s now a death echo. (this I fear, does not bode well for our Sammy Winchester if you recall….)

Corbett staggers forward, eyes empty as he pleads for help. The Facers back away.

Ext. Ghostfacer Van—Confessional Interview –Sunset

Corbett is rolling up various cords at the back of the van and is talking to the camera shyly. He tells Spruce that he really has to get back to work, and Spruce tells him to work and talk. Corbett looks into the camera and means it when he admits he has no clue what to say. Spruce tells him from behind the camera to just say what’s on his mind. This is a confessional segment so that’s all Corbett has to do—confess. He asks Corbett what he thinks about the trip to the house and what he thinks is gonna happen that night.

Corbett takes a deep breath and says that he thinks tonight, and he really means it, all their dreams are gonna come true. He laughs at himself and says he sounds stupid. Spruce takes a thoughtful second and agrees. Corbett laughs, he can so take a joke at his expense.

Random Scene: Tribute

Ed says that war changes men, and one woman. There is emotion in his voice. Harry says that he knows Corbett is out there. Ed states that Corbett is now officially been granted non-internship Ghostfacer position because he’s more than earned it. Plus, its cool to have a ghost on the team.

Harry says that Corbett taught them about dedication, heart, and how even gay love can pierce the veil of death to save the day. He thanks Corbett and Ed wishes Corbett a go well into the starry night.

Caption reads In Memory of Corbett—King of the Impossible. Camera pulls back and its revealed that the show is being played on the editing monitor of the Ghostfacer’s HQ. Spruce’s camera widens to include the other Ghostfacers watching. Sam and Dean are among the crowd as the pilot ends. Dean trades looks with Sam and says that he half thinks that was kind of awesome. Maggie says that half-awesome is like full on good.

Dean slides a duffel forward, reaching into the bag and we barely hear a low rumble. Sam comments on how its weird how they can honor Corbett’s memory while grossly exploiting the manner of his death. Dean says that it’s a real tightrope.

Spruce turns the camera onto the brothers. Sam and Dean can tell that this all didn’t go over too well with the crowd. Sam back pedals as he and Dean make their way to the door. Sam states that in their experience the world outside will only offer them one thing when they show them this. Dean reveals it’ll be an entry level job at Industrial Light and Magic, either that or a punch in the face.

Sam says he’d take the job. The Facers disagree and Ed declares that he thinks its time and that the world is ready to believe it. Maggie agrees and Harry points out that they should have more faith in humanity cause it can so surprise you.

Dean and Sam leave and Dean mutters under his breath that he totally gets the ‘surprise’ part.

Soon after, the Facers clean up, excited with the promise of their pilot. Ed says they should get a bigger office. Spruce’s camera finds Harry as he finds a duffel bag. There’s a loud whine. Harry says that he thinks the boys forgot their bag, and asks what is that whine.

Harry unzips the bag and lifts up a strange black box, a red light on its side. The whine grows increasingly louder. Harry’s puzzled and Maggie grabs the EMF, telling the group that the meter is peaking off the scale.

The camera flickers and there’s an odd familiar ghost roll that comes into the room. The editing monitors Ed’s sitting at go to black and he stammers that they are having technical difficulties.

There’s a deep rumble and a big flicker of static before the screen cuts to black-the ghostfacers screams the only thing we hear.

FONTE

view post Posted on 8/3/2008, 07:29

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Spoiler:

E' un episodio girato completamente sullo stile di un documentario da questi sedicenti cacciatori di fantasmi che introducemmo nella prima stagione. L'intera ora (della puntata) è il pilot di uno show, trasmesso via cavo, chiamato Ghostfacers! Così, è un totale allontanarsi dalla nostra struttura usuale. Ed è completamente un episodio a sè stante che soffia via tutta la passata mitologia che abbiamo messo su in Jus In Bello.

Fonte: Firefox.org

view post Posted on 8/3/2008, 16:43

Group:

Non mi picchiate...Ma se vi dico che di primo impatto questo episodio non mi attira più di tanto?...Non sò...Poi sicuro cambierò idea quando lo vedo però così non mi ispira...Sarà che già voglio sapere subito dello strafigo...:(

Web Contacts  Top
sprite79
view post Posted on 10/3/2008, 22:16

Prima di tutto...Salve a tutti!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Secondo...dato che sono "leggermente" in astinenza da Supernatural...nessuno sa quando andrà in onda questa nuova puntata???????????

view post Posted on 14/3/2008, 16:15

Group:

Questa puntata andrà in onda in America il 24 Aprile...Purtroppo bisogna aspettare ancora un pò...:( Pure io sono in astinenza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Web Contacts  Top
sprite79
view post Posted on 15/3/2008, 19:41

ODDIO!!!! Sarà una luuuunga attesa!!!!!!!!! Sob!

...Cmq grazie x l'info!!!!

51 replies since 3/3/2008, 17:57   1189 views