Jensen Ackles (Dean) #5

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 18/4/2008, 05:53

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ecco la seconda parte della video-intervista di Jensen Ackles rilasciata a Buddytv dove l'attore parla del destino di Dean. Contiene piccoli spoilers.
Andate qui.
La trascrizione del testo dell'intervista è la seguente:

Hi, this is John Kubicek from BuddyTV, and I'm here on the set of Supernatural with Jensen Ackles. Hi Jensen.

How are you doing?

Great. Now you guys just recently started finishing this third season after the writers' strike. What was it like coming back, and what did you do with your unexpected vacation?

It was really nice to finally get the phone call. I think it lasted a little longer than I was anticipating. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't welcoming it in the beginning as something to give us a bit more of a break over the holiday season, but that kind of turned into a bit of a lengthy stretch. I got really nervous, because I thought we were going to lose a lot of momentum, I thought we were going to lose some of our crew. Luckily the phone call came at a good time and we were able to get everybody back together. The writers had some scripts lined up and ready to go. We were able to kind of hit the floor running, so that was nice. I'm glad that we're back. We're shooting four more episodes to round off season 3, then we're going to launch into season 4, which we've already got the pick up for, which is great.

As far as the time off, I didn't do a whole lot, kind of rested. I knew that I wanted to catch up on my sleep, because those first 12 episodes are pretty much a grind. I spent some time with my family, my friends, and took an opportunity to go do some publicity down in Australia. So made a trip down there and met some of the people, some of the fans down there. That was great. It's a very well-received show down there, so I was happy to see that.

Probably the best thing about finishing up this third season is that you have this story arc about Dean, and how is he going to wrap up this deal that he made with sending his soul to Hell. How has Dean changed in these last four episodes? What is his driving factor in resolving that issue?

I think in the first 12, the first half of the season, he was really just trying to make the most of his days that he had left. And by that I mean going out and playing poker, picking up women, and doing everything that he thinks are life's luxuries. But now that the impending doomsday is coming closer and closer, I think that he's starting to get a little nervous and a little scared. I think that he's trying to figure out if there's any way he can get out of this deal, so there's a little bit more hesitancy on his part, a little bit more caution. Obviously Sam is still driven to find a way out, but he knows that there isn't one. That reality is finally setting in, it's grabbing hold of him pretty tight.

Is there going to be a resolution by the end of this season? Is it going to end with Dean signing an extension of one year longer on his contract?

You know, I don't know. I had a brief conversation with Eric Kripke, the creator of the show, and he said he always keeps people guessing. I tried to make predictions about where the story was going in the first season, and I learned quickly don't even try. I don't know. Maybe Dean buys an extension, maybe Dean gets out of his deal somehow, maybe he goes to Hell. Who knows? We're gonna have to wait and see.

Edited by Aisha81 - 18/4/2008, 07:09

Nikita3
view post Posted on 29/4/2008, 16:46

Ho trovato queste foto, spero nn ci siano già!!

fonte

Edited by Elerel - 23/5/2008, 10:21

Alyx87
view post Posted on 29/4/2008, 16:51

Oddio!!è con matt dillon e Michael Rosenbaum!!!

Nella seconda foto Jensen è tr bello!!!Adoro qella smorfia!!

view post Posted on 29/4/2008, 16:57

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Che belle foto! :occhioni:
Grazie! ;)

Nikita3
view post Posted on 29/4/2008, 17:20

Di niente^^ Queste foto sono del viaggio che fecero Jensen e Michael a Porto Rico!!

Ed eccone un'altra con vari attori, tra cui il bonazzo di Justin Hartley (Green Arrow, Smallville) :occhioni: :rosso:

Edited by Nikita3 - 29/4/2008, 18:23

Alyx87
view post Posted on 29/4/2008, 17:22

Quanto ci andrei a Porto Rico con lui piuttosto che stare qui a studiare!!!

Elerel
view post Posted on 29/4/2008, 19:35

belle!!! non le ho mai viste prima :D

può essere che risalgono al periodo di smallville?

Nikita3
view post Posted on 29/4/2008, 21:01

Secondo me, quelle dove sta con Mike si, ma quella dove sta con gli altri attori no, perchè Jens stava nella quarta stagione dove Allison non aveva quel taglio di capelli e Justin (Green Arrow) ancora nn c'era in Smallville!!....

view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 11:39

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Andate qui per scaricare questo breve promo di Supernatural con Jensen Ackles. :occhioni:
Ed ecco lo stesso video preso da Youtube:

Edited by Aisha81 - 2/6/2008, 13:52

Valkyrie
view post Posted on 3/6/2008, 06:43

Grazie, grazie Aisha!

:tutu: :piango: :ghgh: :gh: :love: :rosso:

Ma come sta bene Jensen in questo filmato!

Mi piace il momento in cui ci sono le parti in b/n dove sorride: in SN sorride poco ultimamente... :( e poi qui ha un sorriso molto spontaneo:

He's adorable!

E la camicia in tinta con i fiori??? Vi immaginate Dean con addosso una camicia di quel colore?

Ehm, ehm... quando dice fangs mi sono messa a ridere perché mi è venuta in mente una scena del Dracula di Coppola che vi lascio immaginare... :P

view post Posted on 3/6/2008, 12:23

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

CITAZIONE (Valkyrie @ 3/6/2008, 07:43)

Grazie, grazie Aisha!

:tutu: :piango: :ghgh: :gh: :love: :rosso:

Ma come sta bene Jensen in questo filmato!

Mi piace il momento in cui ci sono le parti in b/n dove sorride: in SN sorride poco ultimamente... :( e poi qui ha un sorriso molto spontaneo:

He's adorable!

E la camicia in tinta con i fiori??? Vi immaginate Dean con addosso una camicia di quel colore?

Ehm, ehm... quando dice fangs mi sono messa a ridere perché mi è venuta in mente una scena del Dracula di Coppola che vi lascio immaginare... :P

Prego, Valkyrie! Hehehe... Concordo con te sullo strepitoso sorriso di Jensen e su quel fangs! :lol: :shifty:

Valkyrie
view post Posted on 4/6/2008, 07:12

Alcune foto dietro le quinte del set di "My Bloody Valentine", il film che Jensen sta attualmente girando:

Enjoy!

Elerel
view post Posted on 11/6/2008, 10:44

3 nuove foto dal set

view post Posted on 11/6/2008, 12:43

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Elerel, grazie per queste foto! :occhioni:

view post Posted on 14/6/2008, 11:56

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ecco un nuovo video promo di Supernatural con Jensen Ackles mandato in onda sul canale Ten della tv australiana:

52 replies since 7/3/2008, 16:15   1575 views