3x13 Ghostfacers

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 28/4/2008, 06:06

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

TVGuide ha inserito il ritorno dei cacciatori di fantasmi Ed e Harry al 18° posto tra i 20 momenti più indimenticabili andati in onda in tv lo scorso weekend:

Week in Review: 20 Unforgettable Moments

With the season back in full throttle, my roughly chronological list of the week's most memorable TV moments (stretching back to last weekend) swells to 20.

1. The death of Cally on Battlestar Galactica. A shocking and scary twist, and no way was Tori going to let her sacrifice the hybrid baby. I also enjoyed politico-Apollo challenging the imperial presidency of Roslyn. Is there a more topical show on TV?

2. Danica Patrick winning her first Indy car race. (This one’s for my family of racing fans.) She says she’s not interested in following in Helio Castroveves’ shoes in Dancing With the Stars, but what is Saturday Night Live waiting for? She’s a sexy media sensation.

3. John Adams grieving as his soul-mate Abigail passes on in the heartbreaking finale of HBO’s John Adams miniseries. “Don’t go away from me, my friend,” he weeps. And so do we. Bravo, Paul Giamatti and Laura Linney.

4. Daniel Radcliffe meeting his own untimely fate in the bloody trench warfare of WW1 as Rudyard Kipling’s My Boy Jack, a Masterpiece of a tear-jerker. (Kim Cattrall, as his American mom, was pretty terrific as well.)

5. The return of Sara Gilbert as Sheldon’s nemesis on The Big Bang Theory. PMS vs AA at the nerds-only Physics Bowl. Classic.

6. Another brilliant episode of How I Met Your Mother, with Robin succumbing to “revertigo” when confronted with her pop-star crush James Van Der Beek (balding, paunchy and hilarious). He dumps her—twice! The “Sandcastles in the Sand” music video, with Tiffany and Alan Thicke cameos. Lily going all ghetto with her high-school pal. Robin kissing Barney! Sitcom magic, start to finish.

7. Marlee Matlin’s ride ends on Dancing With the Stars. Awesome job. Like Len, I watched her with the sound off once just to get a sense of what it would be like to dance without music. Pretty impressive.

8. Alan Shore taking on the Supreme Court on Boston Legal. Preposterous, but at least he got a rise out of Clarence Thomas.

9. Finally, the awkward FrankenModel Lauren is sent packing on America’s Next Top Model. Why did they ever let a girl who’s petrified of being a Cover Girl get all the way to Rome?

10. Carly Smithson ejected from American Idol before one-note non-wonder Jason Castro? So not right, but she took it well.

11. Jesse Martin leaves Law & Order, his coolness intact.

12. The improv challenge (with a touch of Mad Libs) on Top Chef. Green perplexed tofu, indeed. (Note to future chefs: If your challenge calls for Polish sausage, suck it up and work with it.)

13. Second blindsiding in a row on Survivor. Even James thinks Jason is stupid. Is the immunity idol now officially a curse?

14. Betty’s carriage ride with Gio on Ugly Betty. I love Christopher Gorham, but wimpy Henry is so toast.

15. McSteamy tells Derek he doesn’t like Rose as Grey’s Anatomy returns with a brisk, terrific episode. Join the club, buddy. Great guest work by Clea Duvall and Jason O’Mara as victims of a bear mauling, and Amy Madigan as just what doctor Meredith ordered: a good and patient shrink.

16. The Office goes clubbing, and Dwight’s the biggest hit with the ladies. Who knew Ryan was a cokehead? And while Jim is still our hero, he’s only human, and apparently lacks the common touch when it comes to the security staff. Condescending much?

17. 30 Rock rocks! Jack greeting his not-even-ambiguously-gay nemesis Devon Banks (the spectacular Will Arnett): “Once they cast Clay Aiken in Spamalot, I knew it was only a matter of time before you showed up here.” Jack wanting to share the (premature) news of his promotion with his mother before she dies: “I want her to go to her grave a defeated woman.” Liz slapping Jack (and later Pete slapping Liz) upon learning the starting salaries for NBC-GE executives. “Suck it, monkey, I’m going corporate!”

18. The return of the amateur ghostbusters on Supernatural. What a scream.

19. Michael Emerson on Lost. It doesn’t get better than that. Watching him watch his daughter be executed: Wow. “He changed the rules,” he says of Widmore. And now Penny’s next?

20. Also, welcome back, smoke monster. You look marvelous.

FONTE

mattdux
view post Posted on 28/4/2008, 23:10

Visto ora con un po' di incolpevole ritardo... mah.. carino... più che altro originale... tante volte ho sentito criticare SN per la sua mancanza di originalità e accusarlo di abusare di classici cliches horror... devo dire che anche se adoro il telefilm ho sempre capito questo genere di critica da parte dei suoi detrattori... questo episodio invece è tutto meno che non originale! non si era mai visto un episodio strutturato in questa maniera... fatta questa premessa devo dire che spero che il tenore degli ultimi 3 episodi sia ben diverso e non ho dubbi in merito.. Kripke manterrà le promesse.... considero questo gosthfacers come un piacevole riempitivo

Nikita3
view post Posted on 1/5/2008, 21:44

Ho appena finito di vederlo (ce l'ho da tre giorni l'episodio ma nn mi veniva voglia di vederlo....!)...
Beh, è stato caruccio, mi aspettavo di peggio, divertenti i teschi per censurare le parolaccie bwhahaha!!!

mattdux
view post Posted on 2/5/2008, 10:44

Davvero ti aspettavi peggio?

flyjana
view post Posted on 1/7/2008, 15:54

ahahahahaha...... gay love....

Pharmd657
view post Posted on 21/7/2009, 21:11

Very nice site!

Pharmb806
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 22:16

Very nice site!