Elerel, grazie per questo sommario! :lol:

view post Posted on 19/10/2007, 06:20

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Ecco i sides del sogno di Dean:

“Dream a Little Dream…” Sides Part 3 – Dream Dean

Int. Motel- Hallway- Night

The trees behind him…are suddenly now a mural on the wall. Of Bobby’s motel hallway. Which Dean now finds himself standing in the middle of…

DEAN: Ooo-kay.

Ext. Woods- Night

Close on Sam. Running through the trees. Also suddenly stopping, because—

POV. He’s still in the woods. But Dean is nowhere to be found. As if he vanished completely—

SAM: Dean? Dean!

Int. Motel- Hallway- Night

Dean stalks, cautious, through the hallway –

When…down the hall…a motel room door creaks open. Very The Shining.

Dean approaches, on high alert. And steps into –

Int. Motel- Room- Night

It’s an exact replica of Bobby’s motel room. But dark.

Dean steps in, looks around, noticing –

Somebody sits at a table across the room. His face is clad in shadow.

DEAN: Jeremy?

A beat. The man flips on the nearby table lamp. Revealing –

It’s Dean!! Identically dressed, but darker, hardened. (We’ll call him “Dream Dean.”)

A long beat, as Dean takes this in. Then, finally—

DEAN: Well. Aren’t you a handsome devil.

Dream Dean stands. The two of them circle each other, cautious and wary.

DREAM DEAN: Hey, Dean. We need to talk.

DEAN: Okay. I get it. So I’m my own worst nightmare, right? Like the Superman III junkyard scene: Little mano y mano with myself?

DREAM DEAN: Joke all you want, smart ***. But I know what’s beneath the flimsy armor.

DEAN: Oh yeah?

DREAM DEAN: Yeah. I know how dead you are inside. How worthless you feel.

DEAN: Sorry, pal, but this isn’t gonna work…you’re just a dream.

DREAM DEAN: No, I’m not. I’m you. (then) I know you, Dean. Better than anyone. I know how you look in the mirror—and have what you see.

Dean nods – pretending this doesn’t bother him -- but we see it’s starting to get to him.

DEAN: Okay. I think we’re done here.

He turns for the door. It’s locked tight. He’ trapped. Dean pivots back –

As Dream Dean casually lifts a shotgun (one we didn’t notice before) off a table. Holds it lightly, but the threat, obviously, is implicit.

DREAM DEAN: You’re not going anywhere. I said, we needed to talk.

Ext. woods – Night

Sam. Still running. Still searching for his brother.

(pages skip) – Sam and Jeremy’s conversation and Dream Dean and Dean..

DREAM DEAN: No? Tell me, Dean…what are the things you want? What are the things you dream? (beat) I mean, the car—that’s Dad’s. Your favorite leather jacket-Dad’s. Your music—Dad’s. Do you even have an original thought? (then) No. All there is, is “Watch out for your Sammy. Take care of your little brother, boy!” (beat) That’s right. You can still hear Dad’s voice, can’t you? Clear as a bell.

DEAN: Shut up.

DREAM DEAN: Think about it. All he ever did was train you, boss you around. But not Sam…no, Sam, he doted on. Sam, he loved.

DEAN: (getting angry) I mean it. Shut your mouth!

DREAM DEAN: Dad saw who you really were. A good soldier and nothing else. Daddy’s blunt little instrument, And that’s what you’ll always be!

DEAN: (exploding) I SAID SHUT UP!!

Dean attacks – charging forward. Before Dream Dean can aim and shoot, Dean snags the barrel of the gun… they wrestle over it…

DEAN: My father…was an obsessed *******!

Dean shoves the gun butt into Dream Dean’s gut! Oof! Dean gets the gun away –

DEAN: All the crap he dumped on me, about protecting Sam, that was his crap. He’s the one who couldn’t protect his family! He’s the one….

Dean is hammering Dream Dean with the shotgun butt.

DEAN: I didn’t deserve what he put on me. And I don’t deserve to go to hell!

Dean yanks up the shotgun…and shoots Dream Dean! Dream Dean gasps, falls back. And then goes still.

Elerel
view post Posted on 19/10/2007, 07:35

è bellissimo *__*

ho trovato il riassunto :D

Dream a Little Dream

Int. Dorm Room—Day

Dean's dressed in a suit and tie, his alias cover a Detective, and is interviewing a twenty something stoner kid named Jeremy. He's the kind of student that's going to be hanging around the peace pipe more than attending class and managing to get a job. Jeremy tells Dean that he doesn't care what the R.A. says because there are no hydroponics anywhere on the premises.

Dean tells him to take it easy 'cause that's not why he's there. Jeremy shoots the man upstairs a thank you for that and Dean informs the student that he's there to ask him about the sleep study Dr. Gregg did.

Jeremy asks if its true that Dr. Gregg is dead. Dean confirms that yes, the man is and checks his facts, asking if Jeremy was one the test subjects. Jeremy admits he was, and pulls out two beers, taking out one and offering one to Dean, asking if he's on duty.

Dean says he can make and exception and takes a long drink for the bottle. He rifles through his notes and states that the doctor was checking for Charcot-Wilbrand syndrome and questions as to what that means. Jeremy tells Dean that he can't dream. He had a bike accident as a kid, banged his head, and he hasn't been able to dream since—that is until the study.

Dean asks what the doc gave him, and Jeremy says it was this yellow colored tea that smelled awful and tasted worse. Dean inquires as to what the tea did to Jeremy and the student tells him that he passed out and had a super vivid dream—like a bad acid trip.

Dean says he totally does, then is all oops, meant no. (ah, Dean…lol) Jeremy informs Dean that he took the tea one time, then dropped out the study. He didn't like and in all honesty it scared him. It's obvious that Jeremy is still upset over the matter.

Int. Hospital—Bobby's Room—Day

On Dean, lost in his thoughts as he sits by Bobby's bedside. Sam appears in the doorway, holding a large stack of research. Dean doesn't even seem to notice he's there, and Sam waits, watching his brother until Dean realizes he's there.

Sam asks how Bobby's doing and Dean states that there's been no change and asks what Sam's got.

Random Scene:

Dean's looking at Bobby, who's slumped next to him and completely distraught. Dean tells him that everything is a nightmare, all of it, including his wife and that Bobby is dreaming. Bobby doesn't seem to hear him and is lost in devastation as he states that he killed her.

There's a pounding on the door, to the point of splintering, and Dean braces himself harder against it. The oldest Winchester sharply orders Bobby to look at him, and tells Bobby that he has to snap out it—now. Bobby's confused, but the urgency in Dean's voice holds his attention.

Dean continues half begging Bobby to just listen to him before emotionally stating that he's not going to let Bobby die because he's like a father to him. Even totally lost in the nightmare, Bobby can see Dean means it.

Ext. Bobby's House—Day

Sam’s on the ground getting kicked in the gut, courtesy of Jeremy. There’s something totally different clouding the stoner’s face—it’s not cold or really evil, but more damaged…vulnerable. Sam asks who the student is and Jeremy repeats the question, stating that Sam doesn’t belong here.

Sam’s retaliation is that Jeremy is the one in the Winchester’s family friend’s head. Jeremy says that Sam has poor tastes in friends because Bobby came after him—and tried to hurt him. Sam counters that Jeremy is hurting people and the student replies that he can do whatever he wants because in the dreams he is god.

Jeremy kicks Sam again.

Int. Bobby’s House—Main Room—Day

The pounding on the doors hasn’t let up and Bobby asks Dean that if he’s dreaming why can’t he just wake up. Dean explains that his best guess is that the nightmare’s have Bobby trapped and won’t let him out. Bobby asks what does he need to do, and Dean tells him that he’s gonna have to face the situation.

Dean looks toward the table and sees a letter opener. He snags it and hands it to Bobby. Bobby tells Dean that he can’t do that and Dean shouldn’t ask him to do that. The door pounds harder this time. And Dean forcefully tells Bobby that ‘she’ is gonna kill him if he doesn’t fight his way out. Now’s the time to face it.

Bobby stares at Dean as he thinks it over and then nods, and grips the letter opener. He throws open the door, revealing nothing…it’s empty and Bobby’s wife is gone.

Int. Motel---Hallway—Night

The trees behind Dean are suddenly shifted into a mural on the wall of Bobby’s Motel, which Dean now finds himself standing in the middle of. He lets out a drawled okay.

Ext. Woods—Night

Close on Sam as he’s running through the trees and suddenly stopping because he’s still in the woods and Dean is nowhere around. He’s vanished and Sam calls out for his brother.

Int. Motel—Hallway—Night

Dean walks cautiously down the hallway, when a farther door creaks open. Dean approaches on high alert as he enters.

Int. Motel---Room—Night

It’s an exact replica of Bobby’s motel room but its darker and when Dean steps in he notices that somebody is sitting at the table across the room. The face is shadowed and Dean mistakes the man for Jeremy until the stranger flips the light on.

It’s Dean!

Identically dressed but he’s darker, hardened. Dean snarks that isn’t this dream Dean a handsome devil and Dream Dean stands—the two of them circling each other cautious and wary.

Random Scene: continuous

Dream Dean tells Dean that they need to talk and Dean says that he gets it, he’s his own worse nightmare—kind of like that Superman III junkyard scene, mano y mano with himself.

Dream Dean tells Dean he can joke all he wants, but he knows whats beneath all that flimsy armor, and how dead Dean is inside—how worthless he feels. Dean says he’s sorry, but this isn’t going to work, because it’s a dream.

Dream Dean says no, its not. He’s Dean and because of that he knows Dean—better than anyone. He knows how Dean looks in the mirror and hates what he sees. Dean nods, trying to hide how much the words are affecting him and states that they are done here and turns for the door.

It’s locked tight—and Dean is trapped. Dream Dean casually lifts a shotgun off a table and holds it lightly, but the threat is there. He tells Dean that he’s not going anywhere—they need to talk.

Int. Impala—Parked—Woods—Night

Sam snaps awake with a gasp and takes in his surroundings. He’s in the Impala and looks to see Dean is conked out next to him, face turned away. Sam gently rouses him but when Dean turns around—it’s not Dean at all. It’s Jeremy! *collective gasp lol*

Sam’s lost in a dream and Jeremy swings a bat at him. Sam pitches forward, the wind knocked out of him and struggles to open the passenger side door, stumbling out onto the ground, clearly wounded.

Jeremy lets him go, totally enjoying the beat down and climbs out the driver’s side, circling around the car until he’s standing over Sam. He taunts Sam telling him that the guy just can’t leave well enough alone. Sam’s gasping for air as he replies that his tenacity could be due to Jeremy being a stark raving psycho.

Jeremy shoots back that’s not true, and Sam counters by telling him to tell that to Dr. Gregg. Jeremy tells Sam that Dr. Gregg was the one that got him hooked on that stuff, and then cut me off. He needs it, and he can dream now, doesn’t Sam know what its like to not be able to dream. Sam repeats the insult, calling Jeremy a psycho.

Jeremy tells Sam that he can talk tough all he wants but Sam and Dean aren’t waking up, and no ones getting out alive—he’s gonna make sure of that. Suddenly, Sam (who was half-sitting) falls back to the dirt as if an invisible force pushed him down. He struggles but can’t move because now his wrists and ankles are tied with thick rope, bound to stakes…(*bites tongue—oooo the comment*)

Jeremy stands over him, smiling wickedly.

Int. Motel—Bobby’s Room—Night—Dean’s Dream

Dean is getting more and more upset as Dream!Dean continues to taunt him as they circle each other. Dream!Dean says that Dean’s going to hell and won’t lift a finger to stop it, talk about low self-esteem. But then again, Dean’s life isn’t worth the saving. He’s got nothing, and outside of Sam—Dean is nothing but a mindless and obedient attack dog.

Dean argues that isn’t true but Dream Dean presses on, interrogating Dean to tell him what does Dean want…what are Dean’s dreams. Because the car—well, that’s Dad’s and the favorite leather jacket, the old man’s too. The music is his father’s and really, does Dean even have an original thought? Dream Dean argues that no, he doesn’t because if he didn’t it wouldn’t all be ‘watch out for Sammy and take care of your little brother’. Dream Dean says that Dean can still hear Dad’s voice…clear as a bell.

Dean tells the Dream version of himself to shut up. But Dream Dean continues and says Dean needs to think about it, all John ever did was train him, boss him around---but not Sam. Oh no, Sam was doted on---he loved Sam.

Dean’s getting angry and he tells the Dream that he means it and for the dude to shut his mouth. Dream Dean is not deterred by Dean’s harshness and says that John saw Dean for what he really was—a good soldier but nothing else and that’s all Dean’s ever going to be.

Dean’s done and hollers for the guy to shut up and attacks—charging forward and before Dream Dean can aim and shoot, Dean snags the barrel of the gun and they wrestle over it. Dean says that his father was an obsessed bastard—and shoves the butt of the gun into Dream Dean’s gut.

Dean goes on to say that all the crap dumped on him, about protecting Sam—was his dad’s crap. Dad’s the one that couldn’t protect his family. Dean is hammering Dream Dean with the shotgun now and keeps going---Dad wasn’t there, Dad wasn’t there for Sam---but he always was and it wasn’t fair. He didn’t deserve that to be put on him---and he doesn’t deserve to go to hell.

Dean yanks up the shotgun and shoots Dream Dean. Dream Dean gasps, and falls back still.

Random Scene: Later

A spent Dean stands over Dream Dean, staring down at his own corpse—and ain’t that something he never thought he’d get to do twice lol—Then, Dream Dean jerks up, and looks up at Dean, blinks and we see that his eyes are Demon black.

He tells Dean that he can’t escape, he’s going to die and this—this is what he’s going to become.

Ext. Woods—Night—Dean’s Dream

Jeremy is taking his time, beating a bound Sam with a bat—totally enjoying Sam’s pain. Sam’s struggling to focus past the pain and through some wonderful TV camera magic we see that he’s concentrating on Bobby, the sketch of the Dream Root plant and the photo of Jeremy’s father. All the while, Jeremy is readying for the death blow.

He tells Sam that he can’t stop him---there’s nothing he can’t do in here. Sam states that its cause of the Dream Root and Jeremy says that’s right. Sam tells Jeremy that the dude forget a very important thing---he took the Dream Root too.

Off camera, we hear a voice—it belongs to Jeremy’s dad. Jeremy pivots, he’s terrified—it’s his worse nightmare as his Dad stumbles into frame, drunk, abusive and angry. The bat slips from Jeremy’s hands and lands in the dirt. His dad yells that his boy better answer him and Jeremy backs away from Sam—who now has the bat.

Jeremy pivots and Sam swings the back at Jeremy’s head.

Int. Unknown Location—Night

Jeremy’s out cold on a seedy, bare mattress bed somewhere only God knows. He gasps, chokes and then stops breathing all together.

Int. Motel—Bobby’s Room—Night—Dean’s Dream

Dean’s frightened and backs away from Demon Dean who’s approaching, grinning, and then suddenly vanishes into think air. Dean barely has a moment to register his confusion.

Int. Impala—Parked—Same

Dean and Sam jerk awake, breathing hard and sharing a look. Sam’s one of relief, but Dean’s is more of the struggling to cover how freaked he really is.

view post Posted on 19/10/2007, 10:39

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Si, Elerel, hai ragione: sarà una puntatona! :lol:

Elerel
view post Posted on 22/10/2007, 09:41

Sam e Dean affronteranno Jas Voorhees nella nuova stagione di supernatural. "Abbiamo Jason da venerdì 13, il personaggio con la maschera da hockey" dice il creatore Eric Kripke alla rivista Supernatural Fanzine. "Comparirà nell'episodio 10. Abbiamo ottenuto i diritti per usare davvero Jason. Abbiamo un cambiamento così non è davvero Jason lì, ma abbiamo trovato un modo interessante per farlo entrare nella storia, così Sam e Dean combatteranno Jason venerdì 13. Nel nostro mondo, è una guest star abbastanza importante"

view post Posted on 25/10/2007, 14:23

Group:

Sì però qui la cosa più importante da sapere è: Bobby ce la farà??? Dato che hanno detto che sarebbe comparso solo nei primi episodi e in questo...Ho paura che alla fine muoia...

Web Contacts  Top
Caby89
view post Posted on 27/10/2007, 14:51

CITAZIONE
...Ho paura che alla fine muoia...

ma no...alla fne i nostri eroi lo salveranno!!!credo...spero...insomma, nn possono far morire bobby!!!o no? :?:

view post Posted on 30/10/2007, 08:25

Just mine

Group:
Dam Fans

Spoilers:

Dean indossa giacca e cravatta, spacciandosi per un detective, quando va ad interrogare degli studenti e degli insegnanti in un college. Egli interroga uno studente sulla morte del dottor Gregg e sullo studio del sonno che lui stava conducendo, provando un trattamento per la cura dei disturbi del sonno. Lo studente ha l'incapacità di sognare e dice che ha abbandonato (il progetto) dopo una sessione col dottor Gregg perchè la sostanza che gli aveva dato aveva fatto in modo che lui avesse uno sogno bizzarro e molto intenso, molto simile a un viaggio. Bobby, Sam e Dean vengono tutti intrappolati nei loro sogni e immaginano che l'unica persona che sta causando ciò è Jeremy, lo studente che Dean aveva interrogato.

Da Kristin on E!Online:

'Mi è stato detto che Supernatural avrà un episodio sulla scia di A Nightmare On Elm Street, dove Dean e Sam incontreranno un giovane ragazzo, studente di un college, che ha il potere di entrare negli incubi delle persone e tenerle bloccate nelle loro paure peggiori. Inoltre, avremo una 'doppia dose' di Dean quando egli si scontrerà con la sua versione onirica'.

Elerel
view post Posted on 30/10/2007, 10:38

secondo me la fase di dean contro dean sarà stupenda *__*

view post Posted on 30/10/2007, 15:49

Group:

Sì certo...Ma se Bobby non comparirà più, o muore in questa puntata...:(...O non so...Ma ho paura che la cosa più probabile è che alla fine Bobby morirà...

Web Contacts  Top
Fenice158
view post Posted on 30/10/2007, 15:53

Non credo che Bobby morirà... è un aggancio troppo importante con il resto del mondo dei cacciatori perché lo elimino. Tolto lui i fratelli Winchester sono di nuovo isolati. Non credo che gli autori vogliano rischiare di giocarselo, è un personaggio molto utile. Soprattutto visto quanto è amato dai fans. Inoltre salvare Bobby è esattamente il problema che devono risolvere in quest'episodio, sono fiduciosa che non falliranno.

mersil
view post Posted on 30/10/2007, 21:49

CITAZIONE (Elerel @ 18/10/2007, 08:59)
ma perchè tutti devono sempre dire a dean che non vale nulla? -___-

Concordo! Ma povero Dean! Ce l'hanno sempre con lui.... :ph34r:

CITAZIONE (Fenice158 @ 15/10/2007, 11:48)
:buah: :buah:
praticamente un mix tra Friday the 13th e Nightmare.... O__________O

OMG!!! :buah: Leggermente inquietante....

Interessante!!!! :ok:

view post Posted on 31/10/2007, 18:56

Group:

Speriamo...Adoro Bobby...!...Speriamo che lo salvino...

Web Contacts  Top
Elerel
view post Posted on 1/11/2007, 14:13

non ricordo dove l'ho letto, mi pare proprio in un'intervista fatta all'attore che interpreta bobby. Si diceva che dean e sam salveranno bobby dal coma.

Quindi bobby non dovrebbe morire in questo episodio :P

view post Posted on 2/11/2007, 17:58

Group:

Wow...!...Questa è una buona notizia (Tanto per citare Dean...)...!!!

Web Contacts  Top
67 replies since 11/10/2007, 16:27   999 views